KILGORE VS PITTSBURG

kildog84

4 hours ago, Hlion said:

Not sure how Kilgore will lose this game. Kilgore wins by 14+

I’ll tell you how.  If the Dogs turn the ball over 5 times they will lose.  If they take care of the ball and play some defense they should get the W.  Pitt has a pretty good team with a few really good players.  Their problem is they all have to play both ways. 

• Like 2

Pitt has some athletes. Qb & Rb stand out. Rb will run over you. He is a tank. Their D can force turnovers. Kilgore should win if the offense is clicking and guards the ball. Our offense was out of sync last week and Pitt took advantage of it. Our D saved us. Good look Kilgore. Go get em.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pittpirate1919 said:

Pittsburg big don't let a win against a down texas high team fool you

Thigh was 2-1 before they played Kilgore...just because Kilgore was 0-3 and beat THigh pretty good....now all of a sudden THIGH is down this year.????...you ever thought maybe Kilgore 0-3 record is not  a reflection of the team Kilgore really is or can be..???..Thigh still was a very talented team, especially on the offensive side and anytime you can play well and win against a team like that whether they are a little down or not is a good thing...why don't, Pitt play somebody like Thigh..???

I think Thigh is down on the defensive side (for sure struggling there), but not on the offense...that is a very explosive offense that Kilgore did a good job against....and I also, think it was a little of Thigh underestimating an 0-3 Kilgore team...JMO...just thought it was funny how most everybody was saying Kilgore is going to get drummed...didn't say anything about Thigh being down (that I read)...and then, boom....Kilgore, wins and all of a sudden Thigh is down...but, then again there wasn't much of a thread for the game either!!....

People don't understand Kilgore lol Kilgore may have losses early but don't mean they or out of there, Kilgore  is a team that always tough, they can lose to lessor  teams and win big on stronger teams. A wounded animal especially a pit bull is where it's most dangerous. If you lose to Kilgore inspite of there record, don't mean your team is Down this here T High.

I think a lot of it is when teams are used to winning and performing at really high levels for years...slow starts get magnified a little bit more...Thigh, Carthage, Kilgore, Gilmer and others have high expectations every year their team is going to be competitive every night no matter the opponent...the fans get spoiled and when things don't go as planned, they freak out and start saying the team is not good...yes, some years are better than others but, for the most part whether Kilgore, Thigh, Carthage, or Gilmer are down, they are still better than a lot of teams....heck, I remember when Carthage started I think 0-2 in District..(2016)maybe..???...and some from Carthage were saying this team will be lucky to make the playoffs....and boom, in December they are crowned State Champs!!!....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Pittsburgh is good tho, if Kilgore plays like they clicked then Kilgore win but if Kilgore plays flat then they can lose.

I don't know much about Pitt...looking forward to the game...but, yes, if Kilgore does not play well, Pitt can win...I know they are a very good team!!

Kilgore started 0-3 with a loss to PT...I'm pretty sure they know if they don't play well, they can be beat by Pitt... ;) 

and just FYI, I do believe it wont be long before PT is not the for sure homecoming win like years past...that team has improved big time!!!

On 9/24/2018 at 9:46 AM, Hlion said:

Little of both Texas is down it is obvious if you listen to their fans. Kilgore is not terrible either and probably goes into the playoffs with a 6-4 or 5-5 record.

Remember they don’t have to play center this year! 😂

• LOL! 1