(1-4) Brownsboro @ (2-3) Center

Crawford

Center vs Brownsboro  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2018 at 12:30 AM

Center looked good last night could have put up 80 points easly.  3 things need to happen for Center and they can win district and make a deep run in playoffs.

1. O Line keep blocking

2. Defense make tackles

3. OC Better play calling (too much talent not to be scoring big numbers)

1 hour ago, RiderMan said:

Center looked good last night could have put up 80 points easly.  3 things need to happen for Center and they can win district and make a deep run in playoffs.

1. O Line keep blocking

2. Defense make tackles

3. OC Better play calling (too much talent not to be scoring big numbers)

What plays should they run?  I don’t see much talent on the field right now. 

Guest Tiger03lb

I'm going with Center. Look for Brownsboro to stay in it until the 2nd qtr/3rd qtr. I don't think they have the depth to stay late into games. 

On 9/29/2018 at 5:50 PM, RiderMan said:

The plays are good its just the order he call them. As far as talent Qb Hicks RB 7 RB 32 Wr 7 Wr 3 and a couple more

Rider, the only hiccup I see is yalls defense is giving up too much right now. Y’all can put up some points I know, but the D has gotta stop the bleeding. Who is going to be yalls toughest competition in district? 

10 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

Rider, the only hiccup I see is yalls defense is giving up too much right now. Y’all can put up some points I know, but the D has gotta stop the bleeding. Who is going to be yalls toughest competition in district? 

Jasper by far 

31 minutes ago, ETxFB299 said:

Jasper by far 

I agree, and I'm not saying they're not a good team by no means, but they've yet been truly tested. They haven't played any quality teams. The 5 opponents that they've played so far have a combined record of 4-21. WOS may give them a good test this Friday, even though WOS is somewhat struggling this season.

7 hours ago, QBDad2 said:

@ETxFB299 Center is loaded with talent! What team you watching?

Compared to the teams we just had for the past few years I wouldn’t necessarily call this talent.  

Not saying the kids Aren’t good, but none of them are really making plays....especially defensively. 

Last year’s RB isn’t playing like he played last year.   QB is the best one on the field but he doesn’t have “playmakers” around him. 

I’m excited about what this team can do in district and potentially the playoffs but I just don’t see us playing for too long if we can’t stop anyone.  We’ve only moved the ball offensively on Grace and Tatum.....that shows me that we have a weak offense.  

Talent would’ve allowed us to compete with Jefferson and Gladewater and Henderson.   We were not competitive in those games.  

I will agree with some of what your saying . But we definitely have playmakers our o line has struggled all year , the play calling hasn’t been consistent. It’s kind of hard on a offensive when the defense knows what’s coming every play . To conservative!!!!!!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, coachemup24 said:

Center will be fine. Jefferson, Gladewater, and Henderson are a combined 13-2 on the season. Let us not forget that

Sometimes I think we forget about the talent we have played. We have talent we jus have to continue blocking and defense get better

• Like 1

After watching some film on Brownsboro, I know Bowman has the  kids aware and ready, but some of us fans may be surprise on how well the Bears run the ball. And with the way our defense that has been having fits stopping the run, especially on the out side, gives me plenty of concern. Their defense is not the greatest, and it's not much bigger then us, but they can penetrate through at times to get to the QB. Which is another concern. Brownsboro don't seem to throw the ball a whole lot, so with our explosive passing game and our running game that seems to be improving more each week, if nothing else, Center should be able to out score Brownsboro and win this. 

• Like 1