Chapel Hill Program

Stankylegg

1 hour ago, DevelopQB said:

This topic needs to go away.   Been waiting on it to go to page 2 but has not.  Let it go until something OFFICIAL is released which will not happen anytime soon.    Sounds like a few want a change that is not coming.

So let me post a reply about how I think this should go away causing it to bump back to the top of the page.

On 2/5/2019 at 9:47 AM, lion70 said:

True I also can't believe Chapel Hill been down this long. They used to be a strong contender as much as anyone else in our District. 

CH will get back to contending, if they will make some changes.  The athletes are there.   The 9th & 8th grade teams were both promising last year.  Just need discipline and attitude accountability.

44 minutes ago, larry said:

Yes look for Crosby guy to land this one. Should happen later this month. I hear they are working out details for the hire. Guy has a winning record just cross ways with old Supt.

Very well thought of in offensive circles .... just bring your checkbook ... he's being paid a pretty penny at Crosby ISD.

2 hours ago, birddog7987 said:

Anything left in the coffers after Crosby’s financial debacle ? 

They are doing much better after saving $5mil by laying off 129 staff members district wide during late fall.

Among those were 25% of the entire district coaching staff, including the DC.

HC/AD got a little negative press from the Houston papers considering we made more than the principals in the district.

But they had to blame athletics for something because that tends to sells papers and gets a little heat off HISD.

Don’t doubt it, believe it. He will have to trade his red for blue. He and his wife took a stroll through field house. Also toured other campuses. 

Will he commit to code blue or stay red? CHill already turned down by Malakoff... his walk through a few weeks ago must not of been to his standards. 

Step down in classification for Mr. Code Red.  He may leave Crosby due to the financial issues but I never thought he would take a step down from his current situation.  Chapel Hill is not even a close comparison to the caliber teams he is accustom to in Crosby.   Figured he would be in line for a big time high profile job with his resume.  Chapel Hill ain’t Big Time

9 hours ago, CHinsider said:

Don’t doubt it, believe it. He will have to trade his red for blue. He and his wife took a stroll through field house. Also toured other campuses. 

Will he commit to code blue or stay red? CHill already turned down by Malakoff... his walk through a few weeks ago must not of been to his standards. 

So, instead of Code Red, it'll be a Blue Light Special??

Sorry ... I know this is kinda off topic ... but I had a question for any other SMOAKY people out there in the education bizness.

I was wondering .... and I dunno, it may be just me ... but have you ever noticed that when the Texas Legislature is in session ....

that your morning bowel movements look more and more like Dan Patrick every day?

Just asking for research purposes ... 

• LOL! 1