Chapel Hill Program

Stankylegg

50 minutes ago, Stankylegg said:

I’ve talked with a lot of community members over the last couple of weeks about this potential hire, and every single person was super excited.  This is a great hire for the district, now we need to do what it takes to keep him and support him.  

Key word being “support”.

45 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Key word being “support”.

Maybe so, but plenty of coaches have great support, yet the still move on to a better opportunity.  Support only gets you so far.  Gotta pay up if you want to keep a great coach from moving on. 

History has shown that every 20years Chapel Hill Football team rises to the top. Its been  back to back 2010 and 2011  since we have been in the State Championship . I believe with Coach Jeff Riordan we're going to get back to the winning ways and back to top tier football again sooner than later. Mark my Word.

Welcome to the Dawg House Coach and Family

5 hours ago, TheChill said:

History has shown that every 20years Chapel Hill Football team rises to the top. Its been  back to back 2010 and 2011  since we have been in the State Championship . I believe with Coach Jeff Riordan we're going to get back to the winning ways and back to top tier football again sooner than later. Mark my Word.

Welcome to the Dawg House Coach and Family

Coach Riordan has generated more excitement for the program since the 2014 season, just by being hired.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Cougar12345 said:

So now all the staff changes. This really hurts coaches and families.

CH will have them and so will Crosby. Worst part of the coaching business.

I’m not a coach but i can sure see where it’s tough. 

52 minutes ago, Cougar12345 said:

So now all the staff changes. This really hurts coaches and families.

CH will have them and so will Crosby. Worst part of the coaching business.

I’m not a coach but i can sure see where it’s tough. 

On 2/9/2019 at 4:20 PM, Stankylegg said:

Might as well go ahead and tell the kids that they aren’t athletic enough to compete, so don’t expect to win many games, the playoffs are a far cry, and a state title is so far out of the question, you be more likely to get bitten by a shark, struck by lightning, and win the lottery all in the same day.

If you can’t tell, I’m tired of the “not enough athletes” excuse, and I don’t buy it.

Several quit because they don’t like the rules, drug test are a killer at the hill also.  

Well I called it... welcome code blue! Funny how some supported Captain Hook leaving. Winning was in his control as we control the weather. You backed his leaving... now will the grass be greener? I will sit back and watch! 

Some dads want their son to be the star, but can’t pass a drug test... is that a daddy issue or a mommy issue... I’m not sure. Careful what you ask for. Code blue comes with a new qb... oh the tangled web we weave...

8 hours ago, CHinsider said:

Well I called it... welcome code blue! Funny how some supported Captain Hook leaving. Winning was in his control as we control the weather. You backed his leaving... now will the grass be greener? I will sit back and watch! 

Some dads want their son to be the star, but can’t pass a drug test... is that a daddy issue or a mommy issue... I’m not sure. Careful what you ask for. Code blue comes with a new qb... oh the tangled web we weave...

Didn’t you get in trouble in browsboro for your social media post while being employed. 

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, JugLine said:

Didn’t you get in trouble in browsboro for your social media post while being employed. 

Lots of history I have, can’t deny trouble in my past, but employment at brownsboro doesn’t fall in my resume.