Chapel Hill Program

Stankylegg

1 hour ago, lion70 said:

Yeah kinda suprised me I know they been down but speculating on a job that hasn't been opened is a bad look. I get it by complaining but not just throwing names out there.

I don’t think these peeps throwing names are from CH

2 hours ago, supermaroon said:

That seems to be the biggest question of all and no one has an answer. Has this job officially come open yet or is it just all speculation?

Job is not officially posted

1 hour ago, lion70 said:

Yeah kinda suprised me I know they been down but speculating on a job that hasn't been opened is a bad look. I get it by complaining but not just throwing names out there.

Multiple staff have seen potential ADs walked through Fieldhouse... 

52 minutes ago, CHinsider said:

Job is not officially posted

Multiple staff have seen potential ADs walked through Fieldhouse... 

Why would they do that? How immoral! First, buy the dude out and let him pack. Second, it's obvious the only problems are not with the AD no matter how bad it is. 3rd, Management must be a joke!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DTrump said:

Why would they do that? How immoral! First, buy the dude out and let him pack. Second, it's obvious the only problems are not with the AD no matter how bad it is. 3rd, Management must be a joke!

Kinda. School board has unsuccessfully present 3-4 bonds over the last 5-6 years.  They fired an awesome high school principal.  School board members have resigned because of the debacle going on at the administration building.  Reassignment should have happened in the December board meeting, but I’m sure there’s more to the story. I’ve been told Hooker had a 2.5 year contract that ends June 2019, but I don’t know if this is accurate. 

14 minutes ago, Stankylegg said:

Kinda. School board has unsuccessfully present 3-4 bonds over the last 5-6 years.  They fired an awesome high school principal.  School board members have resigned because of the debacle going on at the administration building.  Reassignment should have happened in the December board meeting. 

I gotcha. Just clean house issue needs too be done.

Now way I touch this job .   Two coaches were mentioned earlier.... Malakoff AD/HC coming off a state championship appearance doesn’t need this kinda drama .....Crosby AD/HC is bigtime , Chapel Hill isn’t ...... plus CHILL doesn’t have the benjamins to get him..... yes Crosby is in Financial straits but I don’t see him leaving for a lesser program.

I honestly think names are being thrown out there with the hope that eventually one sticks

59 minutes ago, bignasty said:

Now way I touch this job .   Two coaches were mentioned earlier.... Malakoff AD/HC coming off a state championship appearance doesn’t need this kinda drama .....Crosby AD/HC is bigtime , Chapel Hill isn’t ...... plus CHILL doesn’t have the benjamins to get him..... yes Crosby is in Financial straits but I don’t see him leaving for a lesser program.

I honestly think names are being thrown out there with the hope that eventually one sticks

Dude, Throwing out names on smoaky and hoping one sticks is definitely not how hiring a new coach works.  This is just one form of social media, and there are just a handful of anonymous CH posters on here.  You can’t look at smoaky as a place to conduct business like hiring a new coach.  It’s just a place for folks to talk about it.  

1 hour ago, bignasty said:

I think what is drawing the big time coaches is our badass audio system at the stadium. 

These folks throwing around names are from other communities. 

31 minutes ago, Stankylegg said:

Dude, Throwing out names on smoaky and hoping one sticks is definitely not how hiring a new coach works.  This is just one form of social media, and there are just a handful of anonymous CH posters on here.  You can’t look at smoaky as a place to conduct business like hiring a new coach.  It’s just a place for folks to talk about it.  

Dude!!!!!!! I know that .   That is exactly what I was implying.   

You started this thread seemingly with good intentions.   

Jugline started chiming in with his observations from his perch as a helicopter parent who watches all practices.

i will sit down here in HTOWN and chuckle at how CHILL conducts their business ( I mean certain people )

Have a great day DUDE!!!!!

4 minutes ago, bignasty said:

Jugline started chiming in with his observations from his perch as a helicopter parent who watches all practices.

i will sit down here in HTOWN and chuckle at how CHILL conducts their business ( I mean certain people )

Why the five exclamation points, Dude?  That’s how a teenaged girl punctuates.  😂 

I hope you have good too, you bignasty!

13 minutes ago, bignasty said:

When i played ball parents lined the practice field watching no matter the sport. 

Just carrying on a supportive tradition. Call it what you want. What’s sad this day and time is there no parental support. My old man never missed a practice and I’m thankful for that. 

18 minutes ago, Stankylegg said:

Why the five exclamation points, Dude?  That’s how a teenaged girl punctuates.  😂 

I hope you have good too, you bignasty!

Snowflakes can’t handle observations/opinions that don’t feel good. 

If i recall right stanky, your dad didn’t miss a practice. Tell him thanks dad for being that perched up helicopter parent. 

The only parents at practice now are the older dads and grandpas. Rest of them must be playing fortnite and posting feel goods on FB. 

Love it.  Didn’t know this was a tag team match.

You guys back up my point.

Two Things:

1. Definitely not a snowflake Mr. Juggy

2. Mr. Stanky sorry for the excessive use of the exclamation point.  My English teacher would be upset with me. 

Have a great day Hover guys!

3 hours ago, bignasty said:

Agree. 

1 hour ago, bignasty said:

Love it.  Didn’t know this was a tag team match.

You guys back up my point.

Two Things:

1. Definitely not a snowflake Mr. Juggy

2. Mr. Stanky sorry for the excessive use of the exclamation point.  My English teacher would be upset with me. 

Have a great day Hover guys!

It’s okay with with me!!!!!

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Agree. 

Don’t doubt it, believe it. He will have to trade his red for blue. He and his wife took a stroll through field house. Also toured other campuses. 

Will he commit to code blue or stay red? CHill already turned down by Malakoff... his walk through a few weeks ago must not of been to his standards. 

5 minutes ago, CHinsider said:

Don’t doubt it, believe it. He will have to trade his red for blue. He and his wife took a stroll through field house. Also toured other campuses. 

Will he commit to code blue or stay red? CHill already turned down by Malakoff... his walk through a few weeks ago must not of been to his standards. 

He can't commit to anything as far as CH is concerned until the job opens up correct?

I can promise no one is just throwing out random names hoping it sticks. I am only telling you who has walked through the field house. Malakoff on a sat and other on past wed. Hooker does not have 2.5 year contract. Not accurate information. 

Not one on staff wants Captain Hook to leave. Not one. No offense to those that have walked through but hard to beat what  they have with Hooker. 

Doesnt matter who you have coaching, or what your stadium looks like, if you don’t have the athletes then don’t look for a championship. That’s  honesty. 

One week left to sign up to run for school board... 20 years on a school board it too long. Time for change. Who wants to run?

Don’t work that way.   Would have to reassign him before they can post the job.  He can finish out the year .  Most times if they have 1 year left on the contract they negotiate a buyout .   But if he still holds the AD/HC job title they cannot post a job.   

People STAY AWAY.   Character destruction will occur if you take the job and certain people don’t like how you conduct your business

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bignasty said:

Don’t work that way.   Would have to reassign him before they can post the job.  He can finish out the year .  Most times if they have 1 year left on the contract they negotiate a buyout .   But if he still holds the AD/HC job title they cannot post a job.   

People STAY AWAY.   Character destruction will occur if you take the job and certain people don’t like how you conduct your business

Like I said before, more problems there than just the AD/HC.

3 hours ago, CHinsider said:

I can promise no one is just throwing out random names hoping it sticks. I am only telling you who has walked through the field house. Malakoff on a sat and other on past wed. Hooker does not have 2.5 year contract. Not accurate information. 

Not one on staff wants Captain Hook to leave. Not one. No offense to those that have walked through but hard to beat what  they have with Hooker. 

Doesnt matter who you have coaching, or what your stadium looks like, if you don’t have the athletes then don’t look for a championship. That’s  honesty. 

One week left to sign up to run for school board... 20 years on a school board it too long. Time for change. Who wants to run?

Looking at your highlights I found, CHill had some dudes that can play. Typical cop out IMO. They should be more competitive than they have been in the last 2 years.