Pleasant Grove @ Carthage (Carthage Homecoming)

DAWG91

Pleasant Grove vs Carthage  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Hawks in a close one
    • Hawks in a blowout
    • Bulldogs in a close one
    • Bulldogs in a blowout

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2018 at 12:30 AM

3 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

Hawks are here to play!!

There’s some football left to play, about half as much as our boys are used to. Y’all do really well at shortening the game. We made too many mistakes and sounds like could’ve had a better play call on 4th down from our 44. Fumble, missed extra point and missed FG. Sloppy first half for Carthage. 

We’ll see if those Bulldogs can act right in the 2nd half, I bet they do.

Carts not able to run the ball in the first half. They make up with big plays. Hawks have to keep these guys in front of them! I did not agree with the Hawks going for it at the 10 yrd line that took points off of the board. Hawks are running the ball pretty good on Carthage

12 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Y’all think Surratt is a little bit loud right about now?

The offense needs to adjust the plays to the RB.  He doesn’t have the speed Ingram had and the depth he’s getting the ball alliws D time to get penetration.  The quick toss on 4th down was not good.  Easy Offensive adjustments need to be made.  Defense appears to be playing undisciplined giving up their gaps.  I’ve even heard a guy in the stand leading a chant to “plug the gaps”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

The offense needs to adjust the plays to the RB.  He doesn’t have the speed Ingram had and the depth he’s getting the ball alliws D time to get penetration.  The quick toss on 4th down was not good.  Easy Offensive adjustments need to be made.  Defense appears to be playing undisciplined giving up their gaps.  I’ve even heard a guy in the stand leading a chant to “plug the gaps”

RB needs to stay between the tackles and we will be fine.  He can bounce to outside at 2nd level.  4th down call was questionable but I couldn’t see if we missed s block or not.  Defense will be fine.  Adjustments coming.