Tatum @ Sabine

Bclove05

2 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Not much to talk about in this game. 

Sure there is....mighty mouse at RB. Big ole line.....we are young, very young. Start 3 freshmen on defense....2 in the secondary and then the other 2 DBs are sophomores. Ya never know, yall might move the ball on us. 

10 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Sure there is....mighty mouse at RB. Big ole line.....we are young, very young. Start 3 freshmen on defense....2 in the secondary and then the other 2 DBs are sophomores. Ya never know, yall might move the ball on us. 

Im more worried about us stopping yall. lol

12 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

If you catch me down at the concession stand, you ain’t gonna try to fight me are you? lol

Nope I'm not the fighting type. Besides I send my kids or nieces to the the concession stand now. lol

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Y’all got food stuff to eat? Concession stands? Press box?

Yes there are concession stands. Also Charlies Snow cones out of Kilgore has a trailer set up on the visitors side. Just warning you folks that have kiddos. I don't think there is food in the press box but I've never been in there.

33 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

We are going to hope for a better result this time.

Just wondering if you had made any upgrades to the stadium since then? another bank of lights on bigger breakers or fuses and a couple spares- paid the bill?

Turf?