Week 7 John Tyler @ West Mesquite

cujoforlife

District 7 - 5a D1   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

Poteet led Texas High 39-7 and completely took their foot off the gas halfway through the 3rd quarter..the teams traded kick returns for TD's to make it 46-14 then Poteet's starters were pulled etc....I was at the game Poteet could have thrown up 60 if they wanted

30 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Poteet led Texas High 39-7 and completely took their foot off the gas halfway through the 3rd quarter..the teams traded kick returns for TD's to make it 46-14 then Poteet's starters were pulled etc....I was at the game Poteet could have thrown up 60 if they wanted

Have you seen JT, if so, “I know the pickers have Poteet winning”, what’s your take?

50 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

Ok, will JT ever get the passing game on track? What’s up with Street?

Street was injured last game. But our receivers are pretty bad and small  outside of street and warren. If it wasn’t for Warren in the passing game last week boy I don’t know then. 

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Street was injured last game. But our receivers are pretty bad and small  outside of street and warren. If it wasn’t for Warren in the passing game last week boy I don’t know then. 

They may consider moving Grant out of the backfield to receiver. 

5 hours ago, MattStepp said:

pretty much how JT game went. JT was 51-13 half way through 3rd in Texarkana, and could have hung 70 easily. Its going to be a tough game for cujo.