Battle of the Attoyac!! Garrison vs Timpson

Ilovefootball2

19 hours ago, hunter92 said:

We sent the best artists that Garrison had to offer and they still didn't appreciate it!  LOL

I can't say that I blame them, I can't look at that bear to this day without that image haunting me. Not to mention the fact the coaching staff got a very unpleasant visit from Vernis Rogers, but we stood tall and took it for you guys. I knew all of you would do the same for us from previous situations.

29 minutes ago, sawboss said:

I can't say that I blame them, I can't look at that bear to this day without that image haunting me. Not to mention the fact the coaching staff got a very unpleasant visit from Vernis Rogers, but we stood tall and took it for you guys. I knew all of you would do the same for us from previous situations.

Glad to see ol sawboss back in action

2 hours ago, sawboss said:

Yes Sir, Mr. Rogers was stirred up.  Called the whole team in his office Friday morning.  Told us the damage has been done, then something about knocking some appendages in the dirt. Lol

7 minutes ago, Ilovefootball2 said:

Sawboss you on gaurd of the football field come Thursday night so no shenanigans will happen!! 

Not no but heck no! Somebody much younger with a later bedtime than me will have to guard the "G". There are plenty of my old crew with kids playing now that they can break it up into shifts.  Lil' Sawboss is even coming home to watch this one go down, maybe you can recruit him in my place.

• LOL! 1

Last night was one of the most physical JV games that I've ever seen.  I bet there are some sore kids this morning.  We got set up at Timpson's 5 with a fumble and scored a TD.  Then got a safety in the fourth quarter to make the final 8-0.  Could have easily been a 0-0 tie.  Both defenses played lights out.