Linden-Kildare Tigers (5-1) at Joaquin Rams (4-1)

trueblue82

4 minutes ago, hunter92 said:

I may be totally wrong, but I feel like this game is going to be high scoring.  First one to 35 wins.

The Rams ain't gave up 35 points all year. Only game they gave up any was when they shot their self in the foot with turnovers at the worst possible time. I remember this one time '0L Doomy was having a bad day like they did that day an MoMMa says 'Doomer you couldn't pour pee out your boot if the directions was printed on the heel." Joe won't have another day that bad all season.

20 minutes ago, hunter92 said:

I may be totally wrong, but I feel like this game is going to be high scoring.  First one to 35 wins.

L-K is averaging 47 and Joaquin is averaging giving up only 7. One of those averages will change - a lot. 

9 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

LK has the speed and skilled position advantage.  They are more explosive on offense and have big play capability.  Joe Quinn plays sound fundamental football but I think they may be out athleted in this one.  I don't think it will be a blow out either way.  LK 35 Joe 21 .... 

You right..... we have no speed or athletes. we might as well go huntn or fishing. dont have any chance this week. After all, the mighty Garrison beat us and they are the measuring stick for all high school teams.

50 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

You yourself said that they are in a "different class " than anyone else in district. 

And my neighbor said "Garrison and Carlisle are "the class" of region 3 2a."

🤔

Interesting,as we are slow and our secondary is suspect,can't see that being true..

1 hour ago, Greezychef said:

You yourself said that they are in a "different class " than anyone else in district. 

🤔

I giving Falcon a hard time........Listening to him everybody else oughta just stay home......Sarcassim 

1 hour ago, Greezychef said:

🤔

And with the way Garrison covers the spread formation Tenaha gonna give them all they want and then some. Dogs have misalignment all over the field 

7 minutes ago, Ilovefootball2 said:

If the running back for LK PLAYS, it’s over in the 1st half! The rams Will be dehorned And mounted on the wall! They are still ”blue” after the butt beating garrison handed them two weeks ago! 

LK 42>

Gosts-14<

Lol leave the bus running

1FF20C19-298A-46A3-BED2-8A12CF4287AD.jpeg

• LOL! 2

I got the Rams in a close one...

i would suggest Joaquin take just one more second from the time of getting to LOS and stapling the ball, LOL.  Game against Bulldogs I think they hurried theirselves to a couple of turnovers from fumbling the snap.

it would be an interesting game being that both teams have never played each other and I think it’s gonna be a little damp... so to speak...🤣

8 minutes ago, HulaKat said:

I got the Rams in a close one...

i would suggest Joaquin take just one more second from the time of getting to LOS and stapling the ball, LOL.  Game against Bulldogs I think they hurried theirselves to a couple of turnovers from fumbling the snap.

it would be an interesting game being that both teams have never played each other and I think it’s gonna be a little damp... so to speak...🤣

Ya they move way to fast lol

21 hours ago, Doomer said:

The Rams ain't gave up 35 points all year. Only game they gave up any was when they shot their self in the foot with turnovers at the worst possible time. I remember this one time '0L Doomy was having a bad day like they did that day an MoMMa says 'Doomer you couldn't pour pee out your boot if the directions was printed on the heel." Joe won't have another day that bad all season.

Think They gave up 35 to Garrison,  could’ve been 60 if you ask anyone there.  

4 minutes ago, DawgPound73 said:

Think They gave up 35 to Garrison,  could’ve been 60 if you ask anyone there.  

I think that’s a little bit of a stretch. The dawgs outplayed us for sure, especially in the first half. But the two fumbles by us were a 28 point swing, 14 of it on one play. Congrats on the W, but don’t act like you scored at will. That’s just stupid.