Linden-Kildare Tigers (5-1) at Joaquin Rams (4-1)

trueblue82

I don't think Joaquin will have as much success running outside on LK as they did against Garrison.  #1 will chase down a lot of plays and get several tackles for losses in the backfield.  LK's offense is more explosive than J's ... I am not pulling for either team to win or lose ... I just think LK is the stronger overall team after seeing both ....

57 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I don't think Joaquin will have as much success running outside on LK as they did against Garrison.  #1 will chase down a lot of plays and get several tackles for losses in the backfield.  LK's offense is more explosive than J's ... I am not pulling for either team to win or lose ... I just think LK is the stronger overall team after seeing both ....

The reason #1 chased your plays down is cuz y’all run the spread and he would just blitz a gap cuz your splits are wide. LK doesn’t handle direct run very well. Dekalb had alot of success too. Slot-t is alot like defending the option. Assignment ftball. Their technique is terrible. They remind me of a basketball team. They would rather play offense than defense. Garrison runs man defense and blitz LB too. This puts secondary on an island and you give up big plays.Garrison gave LK 21pts. Didn’t defend jail break screen properly and on RB big run your LB blitz C gap and he ran thru the A gap uncontested.LK offense is ok but have those WR tackle and fight blocks all nite and they won’t be as explosive..... And don’t judge Ole Joe on one game. We played horrible against you guys. And I won’t judge Garrison off one game.... Y’all played perfect against us and haven’t done it in any other game this year

• Stinks 1

3 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

The reason #1 chased your plays down is cuz y’all run the spread and he would just blitz a gap cuz your splits are wide. LK doesn’t handle direct run very well. Dekalb had alot of success too. Slot-t is alot like defending the option. Assignment ftball. Their technique is terrible. They remind me of a basketball team. They would rather play offense than defense. Garrison runs man defense and blitz LB too. This puts secondary on an island and you give up big plays.Garrison gave LK 21pts. Didn’t defend jail break screen properly and on RB big run your LB blitz C gap and he ran thru the A gap uncontested.LK offense is ok but have those WR tackle and fight blocks all nite and they won’t be as explosive..... And don’t judge Ole Joe on one game. We played horrible against you guys. And I won’t judge Garrison off one game.... Y’all played perfect against us and haven’t done it in any other game this year

#1 will chase down any running play run away from him no matter what formation you are running out of ... LK offense is a lot better than you are giving them credit for ... a lot more breakaway potential than Joe Quinn, running or passing ... Our defense did alright defending our opponents as well ... penalties and turnovers are the only real factors that have slowed down our offense ... I think Lk will score 45+ on your defense ... can Joe keep up on the scoreboard? ... I doubt it ....

4 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

You don’t have to judge em. They’re very good. Better than Joe and Alto so far this season. They don’t have to play perfect. The W is all that matters. You always wanna get sour when someone picks against Joe. I get it, you love your school and so do I. You believe things that most don’t because that’s YOUR TEAM and you’ve got faith. I get it, same here. But, truth is, most ppl believe LK is the superior team. Are they right??? Only Friday night will tell. Never know, maybe LK will play terrible and y’all play perfect???? Gotta see what happens. I for one believe we are winning the region this year 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

#1 will chase down any running play run away from him no matter what formation you are running out of ... LK offense is a lot better than you are giving them credit for ... a lot more breakaway potential than Joe Quinn, running or passing ... Our defense did alright defending our opponents as well ... penalties and turnovers are the only real factors that have slowed down our offense ... I think Lk will score 45+ on your defense ... can Joe keep up on the scoreboard? ... I doubt it ....

If LK scores 45 I will skip Joaquin’s next game and come sit on Garrison 50yd line cheer for the Dogs.

38 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

You don’t have to judge em. They’re very good. Better than Joe and Alto so far this season. They don’t have to play perfect. The W is all that matters. You always wanna get sour when someone picks against Joe. I get it, you love your school and so do I. You believe things that most don’t because that’s YOUR TEAM and you’ve got faith. I get it, same here. But, truth is, most ppl believe LK is the superior team. Are they right??? Only Friday night will tell. Never know, maybe LK will play terrible and y’all play perfect???? Gotta see what happens. I for one believe we are winning the region this year 😂😂😂

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I’ll take joaquin in this one. LK has a bunch of skill kid talent, but Jo will fire off and hit you in the mouth on O in a way I don’t think LK has seen all year. 

Of course I could be way wrong and LK proves to be a contender for sure. Need more than just 1 good loss for me to be a believer. 

12 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

If LK scores 45 I will skip Joaquin’s next game and come sit on Garrison 50yd line cheer for the Dogs.

Just a precautionary suggestion, don't sit on the top row in the two seats on the isle, those are mine and I will ask you to vacate them.  Enjoy the game!

4 hours ago, sawboss said:

Just a precautionary suggestion, don't sit on the top row in the two seats on the isle, those are mine and I will ask you to vacate them.  Enjoy the game!

I will have cowboy hat and glasses. Blue shirt and a cowbell. Patchy beard and a big chew of tobacco