Gilmer @ Spring Hill

CallMeDaddy

Gilmer vs Spring Hill  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2018 at 12:30 AM

3 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

Wait, how much did Gladewater score on yalls defense? 

It's a fact. The Defense is much better than last year and they keep improving. Even with the strain of a struggling offense.

They were not prepared at all for GW.

5 hours ago, CallMeDaddy said:

Would it really be a huge upset? Gilmer is 3-3 battling for a playoff spot. Like SH is. 

Yes. Considering I don't even remember the last time SH beat Gilmer and Gilmer just destroyed Bullard who beat SH.

1 minute ago, Nonothing said:

SH was tough last year. They fall off? If Gilmer can't score like they used to...might be time to start practicing defense for once...maybe even come up with a game plan.

Graduation hit SH hard. Lost pretty much all playmakers. Fairly young team this year, so nowhere close to what we were offensively from last year. Kids play hard though

Again, I don't mind Gilmer's 3-3 record considering who they have played and the number of starters missing games. That preseason schedule is one of the toughest in 4A, and very few, if any, teams would come out with a better record than 3-3. I think this district is very competitive from top to bottom, with PG the favorite to win it again, but in regards to THIS game, I think SH may hang around for a quarter, maybe a half, but they will eventually wear down. If Gilmer comes out like they did against Bullard (whom SH lost to) and open up the offense, this game will be over in the first quarter. If they try and play more conservative, SH has the ability to hang around a bit. I say Gilmer comes out slow, but opens up the offense and wins by 28.