Celina @ Paris

SilverCrush8

The way I see it.......It would be to Argyle's advantage for Paris to win tonight.  That would force Celina to do all they can to beat Melissa.  Paris has already beat Melissa, and Paris is coming to Argyle next week to settle things with the Eagles.  It's kinda tough to beat a good Argyle team in their home stadium......especially a very BIG and meaningful game......just sayin'.  So it would be in Argyle's favor if Paris handed Celina a loss tonight......at least that's the way I see things.  That way it puts the onus on both Melissa and Celina when they play each other next week in Celina while the Eagles are playing Paris in Argyle at the same time next week.  Yippie!!!  Ain't this fun!!!!

10 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Will anybody here be keeping up with the scoring and action during the game to keep us informed???

Your best bet is through the Fox Sports Friday Football app, but I'll try to post as time allows.

The Paris broadcast is on KBUS-101.9 FM and the internet at easttexasradio.com

On the other hand......if Celina wins tonight, then Paris comes to Argyle next week with a loss and Melissa goes to Celina with a loss.  Celina and Argyle don't meet until the last game of the regular season........our annual rivalry game.  So either way it should be a great game tonight in Paris and next week will be even better when all 4 teams will be playing for those playoff spots.

7 minutes ago, Parisian said:

Your best bet is through the Fox Sports Friday Football app, but I'll try to post as time allows.

The Paris broadcast is on KBUS-101.9 FM and the internet at easttexasradio.com

Live stream on YouTube