Atlanta @ Hughes Springs

frozeng03

Atlanta vs Hughes Springs  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2018 at 12:30 AM

5 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

We put up 64 on them. Kinda expect Atlanta's speed to be an issue. But Hughes Springs can play keep away if you cant stop that 3 yards and a cloud of dust stuff.

Same as last couple weeks. Play keep away for 6-8 minutes and give it right back in 1 or 2, from what I heard of last week it was about 30 seconds. Speed kills hs and their defense can’t defend against it. Not enough depth to recover and the game plan never changes. Ever.

• Stinks 1

24 minutes ago, TheOrAcLe said:

Same as last couple weeks. Play keep away for 6-8 minutes and give it right back in 1 or 2, from what I heard of last week it was about 30 seconds. Speed kills hs and their defense can’t defend against it. Not enough depth to recover and the game plan never changes. Ever.

So....Mr. X's and O's, what is this game plan to "defend" against the speed of Jefferson? Enlighten us with your infinite "coaching" wisdom. Give us some specifics on how you would prepare for the likes of Tatum, Jeffy, Atlanta. Exactly how would YOU change up the defense since you just know it can be done with the kids HS has. No chance that those teams are just that much better....we will await the great wisdom. Maybe they can change the game plan before tomorrow night.

9 hours ago, HS1988 said:

So....Mr. X's and O's, what is this game plan to "defend" against the speed of Jefferson? Enlighten us with your infinite "coaching" wisdom. Give us some specifics on how you would prepare for the likes of Tatum, Jeffy, Atlanta. Exactly how would YOU change up the defense since you just know it can be done with the kids HS has. No chance that those teams are just that much better....we will await the great wisdom. Maybe they can change the game plan before tomorrow night.

Maybe, but doubtful. No wisdom needed for my point. Hope Atlanta don’t throw much.

Hs folks sure don’t mind spreading the smack when they winning, but sure do get defensive or quiet when they aren’t. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

2 hours ago, TheOrAcLe said:

Maybe, but doubtful. No wisdom needed for my point. Hope Atlanta don’t throw much.

Hs folks sure don’t mind spreading the smack when they winning, but sure do get defensive or quiet when they aren’t. 

You must have a roomie named ROMOHOF. You boys drinking from the same cup. Troll on, scrub.

Hoping HS can get things lined up and righted this week. Gonna be another tough one for sure, but they will keep working hard and finish.

Gonna be a good (cooler) night for football. Let's see what we can do tonight boys.

Hope for a clean game, with no injuries, and safe travels for both teams.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheOrAcLe said:

In other words, you have no idea and just want to run us down. Where were you after our wins? Waiting for a loss so you could give that grand opinion of what HS problem is. Sounds like a big ol chip on that shoulder.

• Like 1

Alright! Today's the day! Just a few more hours! Atlanta will get to see how well their defense has improved this week for sure, because Hughes Springs knows how to pound that rock! Praying for a good, clean, injury free game! Go Rabbs! 

• Like 2

HS had 8 fumbles, 7 lost. Atlanta's defense really started popping this game. Still room for improvement though. Good luck to Hughes Springs! I hope y'all get some stuff figured out. Y'all do have some athletes on the team. Oh, and did I mention, y'all's halftime entrance is legit!

27 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

Been many years since i seen Atlanta's band perform. But man ya'll got it goin on! Even better than QC! Yea, i just typed that...lol

Haha yeah our band is special! You should have seen them last week at homecoming. It was phenomenal!