Coldspring @ Crockett 10/19

CrockettDogs

5 hours ago, CrockettDogs said:

Wasn't talking noise was stating facts. Against CS y'alls QB had a horrible night throwing on 3rd and long when the run was taken away. And if Diboll and CS are on about the same level and Franklin beat them 61-0 then it won't be much of a "district championship" but it sure will be a collision. Just sayin. And I don't think you want to see this Crockett team around playoff time. We haven't even hit our full stride yet. Be the time we do we'll just be playing throw and catch. And this time the refs will throw them holding flags loll.

Man I bet Crockett fans really hate you talking all this nonsense for them all the time, you say some crazy stuff on here

On 10/15/2018 at 9:48 AM, Pack007 said:

You said our teams are full of ex crockett people, which is a lie. I think i know of one set of brothers that play on varsity and both are from lufkin. One of our defensive linemen that doesn’t start mother worked in crockett years ago. Never lived there. We’ve gotten a few players from surrounding areas. Some were very good over the years. But our roster was never full of them lol. I doubt Huntsville and Conroe are full of crockett people too. Although we’re loaded, Wish we had y’all receiver that I've been hearing about. However, i don’t think any player on this current team are from crockett. Trying to figure out why the parents would be in diboll anyways when we were playing that night. 

WE WERE IN LUFKIN GRABBING A BITE TO EAT.

1 hour ago, maxjean said:

there are a few on lufkins freshmen-varsity but the family i saw their 2 kids only 1 is on the varsity the other is on the lower teams sorry for the confusion.

1 isn’t a roster full. Kid probably not even starting. 

9 hours ago, AgentFacts said:

No I wasn’t talking about the holding, most run heavy football team Hold and I mean A LOT! I mean about all these use to be Crockett kids all over the place and this new 4.39 kid 

First off I wasn't the one that brung up the Crockett kids. Secondly what about him? He moved to Crockett from John Tyler and went to state as a freshman in track there but didn't place. His first name is Joshua and i dont know his last name. 2 days after he arrived they suited him out for the JV game where he scored on 3 really long runs after that they sat him and he's going to play this Friday. You don't believe me come to the Driskell Friday at 7:30.