Where is the love for Gunter

blueflu

I don’t know about everyone else on here, but I’m a big Gunter fan. I love the offense they run and the toughness of the kids. I usually make a point to travel and watch them come playoff time. I grew up in hunt county and the old hometown had some good gms vs Gunter back in the day. 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’d love it if they made the D1 and D2 champs battle it out. I think this year the smaller of the two would win. 

I'd venture to say you could go ahead and line them up with 4A D2 champ and let them get the dub there too.

9 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

Hate to see this happen to such a talented athlete who is a Senior. Prayers for this young man. This will definitely take a hit on Gunter losing one of their best playmakers. This is what #4 from Gunter posted on Twitter earlier. 

5B646AB2-17A4-4857-9154-9BF8B9689732.jpeg

Thanks for sharing this Nick. Tough news to hear. He is a good football player and I wish him well. 

1 hour ago, wingtveer said:

Thanks for sharing this Nick. Tough news to hear. He is a good football player and I wish him well. 

This young man’s words prove that we have great God fearing, Christ believing, students that will someday lead the next generation. 

I feel sad for this young man for not getting to finish the season, but his words will help many who have been through or will go through his trial. 

God Bless.  

Gunter is the one team in D2 that I truly believe could give Newton trouble just from the fact that they will make Newton play perfect football. I know Newton won in the 4th last year but for three quarters Gunter gave them all they wanted. Again it comes down to Newton tho if they don't make mistakes no one can beat them in the lower levels. I venture to say that first 11 vs first 11 they might even stack up against the biggest and best in state. 

14 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

Hate to see this happen to such a talented athlete who is a Senior. Prayers for this young man. This will definitely take a hit on Gunter losing one of their best playmakers. This is what #4 from Gunter posted on Twitter earlier. 

5B646AB2-17A4-4857-9154-9BF8B9689732.jpeg

I hate to hear this, he will be in our prayers. Newton people have a lot of respect for the Gunter  kids and i am sure all that hear about this will send up prayers for this fine young man. I pray for all to go right during surgery , a speedy recovery and for the favor of our Lord to be with him, that he will be blessed forever !!!

• Like 1