Jump to content

upset alert


lionpride08

Recommended Posts

3 total blown opportunities by the Tiger offense inside the red zone. Mix that in with 2 missed field goals each from reasonable yard range. And 2 fumble recoveries by the Tiger defense that we’re both not cashed in with scores by the Tiger offense. An overall bad night for us offensively, especially in the 2nd half. I had a bad feeling about this game, and the Tigers served me correctly. I’m not sure what’s happened ever since Lago Vista. But we better figure it out fast. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Tigers89 said:

3 total blown opportunities by the Tiger offense inside the red zone. Mix that in with 2 missed field goals each from reasonable yard range. And 2 fumble recoveries by the Tiger defense that we’re both not cashed in with scores by the Tiger offense. An overall bad night for us offensively, especially in the 2nd half. I had a bad feeling about this game, and the Tigers served me correctly. I’m not sure what’s happened ever since Lago Vista. But we better figure it out fast. 

Everyone goes through a bad night

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

If Cameron loses to rockdale troy could end up being the 1 seed null

Same thing could happen in our district... If we beat diboll but lose to crockett then it would be a 3 way tie for 1st.... Think about it... District 9, 10, and 11 could all have a 3 way tie for first.... Region 3 doesn't want to let go of its title of the toughest region lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Same thing could happen in our district... If we beat diboll but lose to crockett then it would be a 3 way tie for 1st.... Think about it... District 9, 10, and 11 could all have a 3 way tie for first.... Region 3 doesn't want to let go of its title of the toughest region lol

That's an opinion not a title...lol.  Region 2 is pretty stacked this year as well.  Our district blows this year though...lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Same thing could happen in our district... If we beat diboll but lose to crockett then it would be a 3 way tie for 1st.... Think about it... District 9, 10, and 11 could all have a 3 way tie for first.... Region 3 doesn't want to let go of its title of the toughest region lol

Although District 8 is in region 2, it also could end in a 3 way tie. In fact it could end in a 4 way tie. Don't think it will happen, but it's still a possibility.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Although District 8 is in region 2, it also could end in a 3 way tie. In fact it could end in a 4 way tie. Don't think it will happen, but it's still a possibility.

Yeah i just found out that district 9 in region 3 could end in a 4 way tie also.... Alot of people say are saying 3ad1 is down this year but i think they are crazy

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Yeah i just found out that district 9 in region 3 could end in a 4 way tie also.... Alot of people say are saying 3ad1 is down this year but i think they are crazy

Lol we may be the crazy ones....maybe we are just all down making 3aD1 still tough???? Hmmmm mystery lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/22/2018 at 3:18 PM, highschoolfootball99 said:

mikev14x just bc you left the region and now don't think it is region 3....come on man lol

 

On 10/22/2018 at 3:41 PM, lionpride08 said:

Its been region 3 for years as the toughest region lol

Region 3 has been the toughest four years but since West Rusk moved up Gladewater move down Atlanta move down Tatum move down and they move Malakoff to Region 2 I think it makes it a pretty tough District also. It wasn't just because Malakoff move there were several other factors involved believe it or not some of us think before we speak.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, mikev14x said:

 

Region 3 has been the toughest four years but since West Rusk moved up Gladewater move down Atlanta move down Tatum move down and they move Malakoff to Region 2 I think it makes it a pretty tough District also. It wasn't just because Malakoff move there were several other factors involved believe it or not some of us think before we speak.

The dist malakoff is in now is down compared to the dist yall were in... Dist 9 could have a 4 way tie for 1st... Dist 10 could have a 3 way tie for first... Dist 11 could have a 3 way tie for first... Region 3 hasn't missed a beat since yall left... Region 2 is really good also its close between the two of who is on top

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, mikev14x said:

 

Region 3 has been the toughest four years but since West Rusk moved up Gladewater move down Atlanta move down Tatum move down and they move Malakoff to Region 2 I think it makes it a pretty tough District also. It wasn't just because Malakoff move there were several other factors involved believe it or not some of us think before we speak.

mike....I was just giving you a hard time bud.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...