Daingerfield at Waskom District Title

Daingerfield357

Daingerfield vs Waskom  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2018 at 12:30 AM

11 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

In all honesty, do yall actually think it will be a blowout either way? Or a 7-10 point victory? 

Game should be within 10 points. That is counting both teams play to potential. Waskom has struggled with turnovers is why I have doubts this game. They will actually hurt us this week, unlike when the jackets kept giving it back. I'm all for talking a little smack, but come Friday I just want Waskom to leave injury free with a respectable effort. I KNOW they can win, but they are kids and could pull a west rusk. 

7 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

and its sad when you cant spell the name of the street you live on,, dont you see the sign everyday, at least once lol 

You must have me confused with someone else. If my mama lived on that street, she would have to come see me to...see me.

BTW..Waskom wins by 3 tds.

We spell stuff the way we wanna spell it but I bet you won't pull up over there , but I'll do 1 better I'll pull up on you like a man not sum coward internet beefing. Talk sports, not someone intelligence, cause I'm smarter than you think!!! Name calling and belittling a person shows me you're a old man, but a child at heart... Who does that??? When I was a child, I understood and spoke as s child, but when I became a man I put away childish things!!!! Obviously you're still a child cause this what kids do!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Stinks 1

Dang I missed a good day of banter. Had a full day on the road.  Over that 16 hours of driving, I had time to contemplate what the outcome will be Friday night, and I say the Tigers are going to make Wascum look like the Cowboys and royally s$%k.  Tigers win District, and the steers play Newton first round.  Heeeehaaaaw

• Stinks 1

7 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Oh they’re on my mind but none of them are on our thread so I’m just trolling over here 

Gotcha. Stirring the pot can fun, I understand, but there are some good people in Dfield just like Omeehaw and even a couple in Naples. 

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Good grief. I know there’s good folks in Dfield. I’ve got family and friends there. There’s ranches in Texas bigger than Morris County for Pete’s sake. Seriously what happened to Dfield? Never thought Tiger Nation would be over run by millennial snowflakes that got their feelings all twisted up. Smdh

Lol. Nope, not all in my feelings. Haha! Just wondering why you would spend your adult life trying to be funny and you are not. 

7 hours ago, Daingerfield357 said:

We spell stuff the way we wanna spell it but I bet you won't pull up over there , but I'll do 1 better I'll pull up on you like a man not sum coward internet beefing. Talk sports, not someone intelligence, cause I'm smarter than you think!!! Name calling and belittling a person shows me you're a old man, but a child at heart... Who does that??? When I was a child, I understood and spoke as s child, but when I became a man I put away childish things!!!! Obviously you're still a child cause this what kids do!!!

They all talk that Big six before you call them on it. Then all of a sudden Dfield fans are in their feelings. I told ya 357, don't waste your time. Lol

Everybody needs to quit the threats. Noone HERE CAN Bust a grape in a fruit basket from a computer or phone screen. Smdh GET OUTTA YA FEELINGS OR MOVE AROUND CLOWNS!!!! We do this for fun and entertainment leading up to our games. Not to try and see who's nutz are bigger or how many face tats you have. Noone cares

16 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Everybody needs to quit the threats. Noone HERE CAN Bust a grape in a fruit basket from a computer or phone screen. Smdh GET OUTTA YA FEELINGS OR MOVE AROUND CLOWNS!!!! We do this for fun and entertainment leading up to our games. Not to try and see who's nutz are bigger or how many face tats you have. Noone cares

Truth 👆

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

But face tats are cool.

• LOL! 1