Week 9: Atlanta Rabbits @ Jefferson Bulldogs - District Championship

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta Rabbits @ Jefferson Bulldogs  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the District 7-3AD1 front runner?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • Jefferson Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2018 at 12:30 AM

1 hour ago, Purpletigerfan said:

Think this will be a great game.  If Jefferson plays the way they did in the second half against mv against ATL it will get out of hand quick.  But I don't see that happening.  Atl plays to their strengths and wins. 

Atl- 35

Jefferson- 21

You think we looked better?

1 hour ago, Mudman246 said:

I think alot of people are overlooking atlanta because they started 0-4 , this game everybody takes notice atlanta by 14 

No overlooking here, not surprised at all to see the Rabbs playing for the district title. Atl has come a long way since I saw them play against GW, unfortunately that streak is about to come to an end! Yea I said it 1st... the Dawgs are healthy and ready for this trackmeet and maybe someone that will kick it deep and actually punt it to them. Going to be a good game but all the preseason Atl hype of regional champs and state champs gets ruined in the J next Friday!! 59 south no good for the Rabbs come Friday night! 

Dawgs 33

Atl 21

3 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Both teams are undefeated in district, while Jefferson is undefeated outright. This game should be a real good one! Who y'all picking?

This is the one I have been waiting for! I'm afraid to make a pic. Would have said Jefferson few weeks ago, but now I don't know! I'm going with Jefferson in a war!😉

48 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

No overlooking here, not surprised at all to see the Rabbs playing for the district title. Atl has come a long way since I saw them play against GW, unfortunately that streak is about to come to an end! Yea I said it 1st... the Dawgs are healthy and ready for this trackmeet and maybe someone that will kick it deep and actually punt it to them. Going to be a good game but all the preseason Atl hype of regional champs and state champs gets ruined in the J next Friday!! 59 south no good for the Rabbs come Friday night! 

Dawgs 33

Atl 21

Jefferson kids need to read up on what happened in 1994. Jefferson had the best 3A talent in the state by far and should have won the state championship. Atlanta beat the Bulldogs and went on to play in the Astrodome for the state championship (they lost).

• Like 1

In my honest opinion, if we go with the back up QB, Atlanta's defense will be spinning in circles trying to contain Thomas and D Black. Get to comfortable and will go down field on ya. I feel like our options are limited a bit with Hodge at QB. Don't get me wrong, I love Hodge at QB. Thomas causes more problems for opposing defenses. Atl will be by far the best offense we've seen since Pitt. Jefferson's defense doesn't give up many big plays and I know Atl has some home run hitters. I'll  take the Marion county guys 35-21

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 68Hornet said:

Jefferson kids need to read up on what happened in 1994. Jefferson had the best 3A talent in the state by far and should have won the state championship. Atlanta beat the Bulldogs and went on to play in the Astrodome for the state championship (they lost).

I played on that squad. We dominated the 1st half and had a let down in the 2nd half. I also was there to see Sealy handle Atl 36-12 or something like that. Jefferson will be focused and hopefully pulls it off. Unlike my '94 squad, if we lose Fri, we're still playing next week

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jeffersondogs96 said:

I played on that squad. We dominated the 1st half and had a let down in the 2nd half. I also was there to see Sealy handle Atl 36-12 or something like that. Jefferson will be focused and hopefully pulls it off. Unlike my '94 squad, if we lose Fri, we're still playing next week

They wasn’t ready in the state game. 4 and a half hour drive was not in our favor. The Jefferson game was a great game we started hitting in the second half. As for this year I could see a remake. Y’all will score some points no doubt but our defense is way better since we started putting our athletes on D. 35-21 Atlanta