Week 9: Atlanta Rabbits @ Jefferson Bulldogs - District Championship

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta Rabbits @ Jefferson Bulldogs  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the District 7-3AD1 front runner?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • Jefferson Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2018 at 12:30 AM

Is the Jefferson Qb, that got hurt against Pitt, good to go now? Also, that quick running back was impressive! He gave Pitt all they could handle and then some! The offensive line was big and impressive. The defense was sharp and Big. They looked a lot bigger than Pittsburg. I was truly impressed with Jefferson! I don't know anything about Atlanta. Are the tickets already sold out at the schools? If what I've heard about Atlanta is true, this is the game of the week around here. I M O!

47 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Atlanta gonna get thrown around like a down marker.

If Jefferson is healthy, Atlanta better be ready! I feel Jefferson is one of those teams that will play up to the competition. Be just a little bigger, faster, and stronger. Can't wait!

3 minutes ago, frozeng03 said:

This is classic! 😂 

Lol yeah he’s been identified this year as @SmithDawg. Passionate. They were up in the game after a TQ thrashing, but they didn’t want us to score at all as you can tell. I remember watching the high light and looking over to see the down marker getting thrown. I was like wth was that lol. It was a heated game as we were undefeated. The kid that got the TD score ended up being ejected I believe. He also broke a finger that game.

6 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Lol yeah he’s been identified this year as @SmithDawg. Passionate. They were up in the game after a TQ thrashing, but they didn’t want us to score at all as you can tell. I remember watching the high light and looking over to see the down marker getting thrown. I was like wth was that lol. It was a heated game as we were undefeated. The kid that got the TD score ended up being ejected I believe. He also broke a finger that game.

We won that game, that was two years ago when we played White Oak with their backup QB. We won then last year white oak beat us in white oak

21 minutes ago, SmithDawg said:

We won that game, that was two years ago when we played White Oak with their backup QB. We won then last year white oak beat us in white oak

Yep took our undefeated season and flushed it down the drain. We were ranked that year too until then. We returned the favor last year though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anxiety said:

If Jefferson is healthy, Atlanta better be ready! I feel Jefferson is one of those teams that will play up to the competition. Be just a little bigger, faster, and stronger. Can't wait!

If we’re playing our game Jefferson better be ready as well. Jeffy can’t play like they did against MV against Atlanta. I hope both teams play up to there potential and it will be very interesting to say the least. 

7 minutes ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

If we’re playing our game Jefferson better be ready as well. Jeffy can’t play like they did against MV against Atlanta. I hope both teams play up to there potential and it will be very interesting to say the least. 

Every game is different, we scored all we needed in the first half of the Mt Vernon game without allowing them a point the first half. Sloppy and wet we did what we had to in order to leave with the W. 

7 hours ago, Anxiety said:

Is the Jefferson Qb, that got hurt against Pitt, good to go now? Also, that quick running back was impressive! He gave Pitt all they could handle and then some! The offensive line was big and impressive. The defense was sharp and Big. They looked a lot bigger than Pittsburg. I was truly impressed with Jefferson! I don't know anything about Atlanta. Are the tickets already sold out at the schools? If what I've heard about Atlanta is true, this is the game of the week around here. I M O!

The QB that got hurt against Pitt, played against Hughes springs and shredded their D. 

On 10/20/2018 at 12:52 AM, Sportsguru02 said:

I honestly don’t think this game will be within 14 points Atlanta is battle tested and has seen teams like Jefferson but Jefferson hasn’t seen a team like Atlanta 

They beat Pitt and Pitt has throttled Atlanta the last couple years! 

Im picking Jefferson to get over the hump this week  They are definitely very athletic  Even more than the past and more than Atlanta this year  Those of you guys that pick Atlanta because they are battle tested, you may be right, that's definitely an advantage  I just think Jefferson is getting it together finally. I could be wrong, we will see. 

Good luck to both teams on their playoff runs!

2 hours ago, BlueBacker said:

Jalen Ramesy is the kid that covered TQ all night but it was never a one on one he was literally covered by 3 people MV came into that game when a plan to stop TQ but did not plan against our run so D.Black had a good game once again cause teams wanna stop TQ MV went to Atlanta trying to stop the run and ATL passed all over them And for you ATL fans quite thinking yall know everything because like SmithDawg said ATL  do have fans thats willing to bet that ATL scores 50 yall dont know every fan and you surely dont know their thoughts. Im hoping for a injury free game. I remember some of yall saying in the beginning ATL running back gone show us what a running back is well that time has come cause at this point D.Black is the best running back thats gone step on that field Friday night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THEDAWGPOUND75657 said:

Jalen Ramesy is the kid that covered TQ all night but it was never a one on one he was literally covered by 3 people MV came into that game when a plan to stop TQ but did not plan against our run so D.Black had a good game once again cause teams wanna stop TQ MV went to Atlanta trying to stop the run and ATL passed all over them And for you ATL fans quite thinking yall know everything because like SmithDawg said ATL  do have fans thats willing to bet that ATL scores 50 yall dont know every fan and you surely dont know their thoughts. Im hoping for a injury free game. I remember some of yall saying in the beginning ATL running back gone show us what a running back is well that time has come cause at this point D.Black is the best running back thats gone step on that field Friday night

Jalen Ramsey is the #1 shutdown corner in the NFL, he doesn't play for Mt. Vernon...

Image result for jalen ramsey

Where is this 50 points scoring coming from? Yes we are averaging  about that many in district but didn’t  say we are going to score that on the Dogs.  Both team have the ability to score points without a question, I just hope for a injury free game and hopefully the rabbs have enough to pull out a W. 

3 hours ago, frozeng03 said:

Where is this 50 points scoring coming from? Yes we are average about that many in district but didn’t  say we are going to score that on the Dogs.  Both team have the ability to score points without a question, I just hope for a injury free game and hopefully the rabbs have enough to pull out a W. 

Good take, Frozen, we're excited to have  a game of this magnitude in Marion County.  Here's an oldie:  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BlueBacker said:

They beat Pitt and Pitt has throttled Atlanta the last couple years! 

Im picking Jefferson to get over the hump this week  They are definitely very athletic  Even more than the past and more than Atlanta this year  Those of you guys that pick Atlanta because they are battle tested, you may be right, that's definitely an advantage  I just think Jefferson is getting it together finally. I could be wrong, we will see. 

Good luck to both teams on their playoff runs!

This post is stupid if your comparing our games against Pitt in the PAST! Pitt has our number. They have had it for a while. We lose to them and beat up on multiple teams that beat them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, THEDAWGPOUND75657 said:

Yea we have a solid RB and if you think y’all can just play him like a normal RB he will destroy yalls D. Black is a stud but if our Oline was any better you wouldn’t say black was better! He can break 2-4 tackles in the backfield and turn it into a big gain. Hope yalls coaches feel like y’all do because we will show y’all tonight!

52 minutes ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

Yea we have a solid RB and if you think y’all can just play him like a normal RB he will destroy yalls D. Black is a stud but if our Oline was any better you wouldn’t say black was better! He can break 2-4 tackles in the backfield and turn it into a big gain. Hope yalls coaches feel like y’all do because we will show y’all tonight!

Is he playing against our jv too?

He is a very solid running back without a doubt but....he’s fixing to be hit like he hasn’t been hit all season! That’s a fact! Not to say he won’t have a good game but if he’s having to break 2-4 tackles to get those yards, well his yardage will be limited.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

Is he playing against our jv too?

He is a very solid running back without a doubt but....he’s fixing to be hit like he hasn’t been hit all season! That’s a fact! Not to say he won’t have a good game but if he’s having to break 2-4 tackles to get those yards, well his yardage will be limited.

If he's that good then why is ATL 4-4