Tenaha vs Garrison

RetiredDawg10

28 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Garrison has played one mistake free game this year. If they don’t do it again, Tenaha wins this one. The Tigers are getting better every week. 

That's my opinion, and tenaha will light that secondary up if they don't correct the issues this week in practice.. This game decides the path you take in the Playoffs and that is very import this year. Good luck to both these programs this week.. Chain.. 

1 hour ago, Destry said:

Have not seen either play, have connections to both schools. Well, heard that Garrison runs the wing t so going wth the bulldogs. Also I like Garrisons school song. Dont know what tenahas song is.

Garrison runs a bunch of Wing T concepts from the gun. Just hang around a little while Kirk Falcon will be around to let everyone know what Garrison does. 

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

Garrison has played one mistake free game this year. If they don’t do it again, Tenaha wins this one. The Tigers are getting better every week. 

No one plays a mistake free game,  if you’re talking about vs. Joaquin then we played a great game but made a mistakes.  Mostly letting them score 15 points in trash time  and only scoring 35.  Should’ve been 49-0.  #22 didn’t run in 2nd half and #17 didn’t throw a pass in 2nd half.  

3 hours ago, DawgPound73 said:

No one plays a mistake free game,  if you’re talking about vs. Joaquin then we played a great game but made a mistakes.  Mostly letting them score 15 points in trash time  and only scoring 35.  Should’ve been 49-0.  #22 didn’t run in 2nd half and #17 didn’t throw a pass in 2nd half.  

You must have some of that dope from Colorado.....man you done took a long toke

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, DawgPound73 said:

Everyone has mistakes in games. I was pointing out the fact that Garrison played a clean game vs us (that means no turnovers and minimal penalties since you are obviously new to the sport). In every other game, they’ve had multiple turnovers and boneheaded penalties that created opportunities for their opponents. I was simply pointing out that Tenaha may be the team capable of turning those mistakes into points. Regardless, it should be a good game. 

8 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Muenster didn't play mistake free.  We just didn't capitalize.   Tenaha made mistakes too.  Muenster capitalized on ours.  

It just comes down to a few plays sometimes.  

When it comes down to facing an opponent that is on par with or superior to your team, mistakes, especially unforced mistakes usually get you beat ... good teams take advantage of your mistakes and weaknesses ... you are right, it comes down to a few key plays sometimes and who is able to take advantage of the situation ...

8 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Muenster didn't play mistake free.  We just didn't capitalize.   Tenaha made mistakes too.  Muenster capitalized on ours.  

It just comes down to a few plays sometimes.  

Trust me, NO ONE has a better understanding of that than us this week.