Tenaha vs Garrison

RetiredDawg10

44 minutes ago, DawgPound73 said:

That’s still just 44kids per grade do the math, still about 176 kids counted for  realignment. That’s a long way from 3A div 1 which is about 330 in high school y’all will need to double and Tenaha don’t wanna grow, they would rather be 2A div 2 forever. 

I attended school at both Tenaha and Carthage and I am  a 92' graduate of Tenaha Independent school district Coached by Raymond Jackson and Coach Evert Sleepy Reynolds in Carthage. When I attended school in Tenaha there we only 390 kids grades total K thru 12. Texas has reached 28,304,596 million people up 4 million since the last Census taken in 2010. Dallas Fort Worth has the largest metro at 7.5 million  Houston has the second largest metro size are of 6.8 million, East Texas as  a whole has a population density of 2.8 million residents. East Texas will be the benefactor of the population increase due to land lock areas in the metro areas that can no longer support the population density with the suburbs and inner metro area's. The rural areas where people usually leave to find better pay will be the benefactors, as 50 percent of the United States will be self employed by the year 2035! The realignment is for the kids at the upper school not the lower school enrollments Shelbyville ISD has 802 kids from k tru 12. It will be only a few years before they reach the 3 A school again Beckville Isd has over 760 kids but are lower school heavy just like Tenaha and Shelbyville.

2 minutes ago, 24Deep said:

I attended school at both Tenaha and Carthage and I am  a 92' graduate of Tenaha Independent school district Coached by Raymond Jackson and Coach Evert Sleepy Reynolds in Carthage. When I attended school in Tenaha there we only has 370 kids grades total K thru 12. Texas has reached 28,304,596 million people up 4 million since the last Census taken in 2010. Dallas Fort Worth has the largest metro at 7.5 million  Houston has the second largest metro size are of 6.8 million, East Texas as  a whole has a population density of 2.8 million residents. East Texas will be the benefactor of the population increase due to land lock areas in the metro areas that can no longer support the population density with the suburbs and inner metro area's. The rural areas where people usually leave to find better pay will be the benefactors, as 50 percent of the United States will be self employed by the year 2035! The realignment is for the kids at the upper school not the lower school enrollments Shelbyville ISD has 802 kids from k tru 12. It will be only a few years before they reach the 3 A school again Beckville Isd has over 760 kids but are lower school heavy just like Tenaha and Shelbyville.

If you’re saying that people leaving the metromess and moving to East Texas is good for us, I’m gonna have to disagree with you. I try to stay out of places like DFW and Houston because there’s too many people there. We don’t need to bring a bunch of people here. In fact, there’s a few I’d like to ship out if I could. 

3 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

If you’re saying that people leaving the metromess and moving to East Texas is good for us, I’m gonna have to disagree with you. I try to stay out of places like DFW and Houston because there’s too many people there. We don’t need to bring a bunch of people here. In fact, there’s a few I’d like to ship out if I could. 

Exactly somebody just one lottery!

10 minutes ago, 24Deep said:

I attended school at both Tenaha and Carthage and I am  a 92' graduate of Tenaha Independent school district Coached by Raymond Jackson and Coach Evert Sleepy Reynolds in Carthage. When I attended school in Tenaha there we only 390 kids grades total K thru 12. Texas has reached 28,304,596 million people up 4 million since the last Census taken in 2010. Dallas Fort Worth has the largest metro at 7.5 million  Houston has the second largest metro size are of 6.8 million, East Texas as  a whole has a population density of 2.8 million residents. East Texas will be the benefactor of the population increase due to land lock areas in the metro areas that can no longer support the population density with the suburbs and inner metro area's. The rural areas where people usually leave to find better pay will be the benefactors, as 50 percent of the United States will be self employed by the year 2035! The realignment is for the kids at the upper school not the lower school enrollments Shelbyville ISD has 802 kids from k tru 12. It will be only a few years before they reach the 3 A school again Beckville Isd has over 760 kids but are lower school heavy just like Tenaha and Shelbyville.

No one here cares to hear about where you graduated or your census information.

19 minutes ago, 24Deep said:

I attended school at both Tenaha and Carthage and I am  a 92' graduate of Tenaha Independent school district Coached by Raymond Jackson and Coach Evert Sleepy Reynolds in Carthage. When I attended school in Tenaha there were only 390 kids grades total K thru 12. Texas has reached 28,304,596 million people up 4 million since the last Census taken in 2010. Dallas Fort Worth has the largest metro at 7.5 million  Houston has the second largest metro size are of 6.8 million, East Texas as  a whole has a population density of 2.8 million residents. East Texas will be the benefactor of the population increase due to land lock areas in the metro areas that can no longer support the population density with the suburbs and inner metro area's. The rural areas where people usually leave to find better pay will be the benefactors, as 50 percent of the United States will be self employed by the year 2035! The realignment is for the kids at the upper school not the lower school enrollments Shelbyville ISD has 802 kids from k tru 12. It will be only a few years before they reach the 3 A school again Beckville Isd has over 760 kids but are lower school heavy just like Tenaha and Shelbyville.

Dude I told them at the truck stop they would be D2 in three years they didn't believe me. That super highway 69 is going bring 100 of thousands of jobs plus other building project in Lufkin and Sam Rayburn area's.

13 minutes ago, 24Deep said:

Dude I told them at the truck stop they would be D2 in three years they didn't believe me. That super highway 69 is going bring 100 of thousands of jobs plus other building project in Lufkin and Sam Rayburn area's.

I-69 will kill towns like Tenaha. Tru storie. Why do you think Doomer lives in Deadwood? 

1 hour ago, DawgPound73 said:

This group of seniors at GHS played Center as freshman on our JV team and beat their !  Center had 79 kids suited out and couldn’t find any that could score on us.  They blocked a PAT and returned it for 2 points and that’s all they got.  28-2 final.  So don’t talk about big boys,  bc Newton, Crockett, Franklin, Waskom, EF, they big boys! 

Dude those coaches have tried to schedule games with Waskom who was horrible when I played in school my senior year we beat EF, we beat Logansport,  we beat Joaquin we beat Coushatta, and my junior year we beat Evangel Christian. As well one district over State Finalist Oakwood which was loaded with D1 recruits Ajax Wells and Korey Lewis!

7 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I-69 will kill towns like Tenaha. Tru storie. Why do you think Doomer lives in Deadwood? 

Its not going to kill the town the town has began to build yet its waiting for the corps of engineering TXDOT to complete their plans. Nobody but Hispanics live in the city limits, Deadwood kids should be going to Tenaha but choose Carthage ISd. Old Center and Paxton is were Tenaha draws there kids, the last time I was there I saw a lot of new families! As well there is a huge Hispanic population South of 96 in Flatfork as well kids from Bobo and New Prospect all knew families that moved in from somewhere else. 

3 hours ago, 24Deep said:

I can pull up the all time winning percentage and I can bet you Garrison want be there with likes of Southlake, Allen, Celina, Jasper, Brownwood, Carthage, Longview, Marshall, Denton Ryan, Katy, Dallas Carter, Houston Madison, Aledo, Converse Judson, Odessa Permian, Hooks, Highland Park, Stephenville, Texas City, Sealy, Lake Travis, Austin Westlake, Sulphur Springs, Texas High, Euless, and PLANO wildcats!

You don't know what you are talking about.  Check out Joe Lee Smith's Texas High School All-Time statistics database ... He is the authority on Texas High School Football historical records ... I have looked it up several times ... you are a clueless troll who crawled out of the woodwork like a termite ... lol ... 

Will someone please explain to this confused individual what d2 and d1 is. He says no one can beat mart or muenster in d2  Falls city can't be beat or Wellington. Well last I checked mart and muenster are reg 3 d2. Somebody's got to lose for someone to move on to the semis. Dont think uil gives out 4 state champs in d2. Hell, I maybe confused now. D2 truck stops everybodys in reg 3, im going to be selfemployed soon. Red Sox just won the world series only because they wouldn't play teneha. Everyone do this 24deep world champ a favor let him go to bed. I think he's done drank to many red bulls.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, 24Deep said:

Its not going to kill the town the town has began to build yet its waiting for the corps of engineering TXDOT to complete their plans. Nobody but Hispanics live in the city limits, Deadwood kids should be going to Tenaha but choose Carthage ISd. Old Center and Paxton is were Tenaha draws there kids, the last time I was there I saw a lot of new families! As well there is a huge Hispanic population South of 96 in Flatfork as well kids from Bobo and New Prospect all knew families that moved in from somewhere else. 

What do you have against hispanics?

This 24 guy still  upset or mad that the Tigers lost just shut up about it if you’ll make it again we’ll see y’all again !!  I’ll we have to do is flash the quarterback single out  Number one hit him a couple times and he will bow down like he did the other not in the third-quarter he’s not got hit like you did the other night 

7 hours ago, 24Deep said:

First of all, you may need a geography lesson. To send Deadwood kids to Tenaha they would have to either A. Cross the river at Yellow Dog by boat; B. Ride a bus down FM 2517 THROUGH no less than 20 miles of Carthage ISD to get into Tenaha ISD; or C. Ride a bus south THROUGH Logansport’s district in Louisiana, then THROUGH 9 miles of Joaquin ISD to get into Tenaha ISD. So, which of these routes do you prefer? Once you give us a coherent answer on that, I’ll start educating you on all the white folks and black folks I know that live inside the city limits of Tenaha. Maybe, once you understand that, I can tell you about how I-69 isn’t good for your hometown. 

8 hours ago, 24Deep said:

Deadwood kids should go to Tenaha... Well there is it. The stupidest thing ever put on Smoaky

12 hours ago, 24Deep said:

Well they are 2A Div 1 now not D2.  Plus you said 3A Div 1 by 5 years.  Interstate 69 will take 10-15 years before it reaches Garrison Timpson Tenaha areas.  

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:54 PM, KirtFalcon said:

You don't know what you are talking about.  Check out Joe Lee Smith's Texas High School All-Time statistics database ... He is the authority on Texas High School Football historical records ... I have looked it up several times ... you are a clueless troll who crawled out of the woodwork like a termite ... lol ... 

Week 13 is over and you sitting home again singing the hound dogg blues

On 10/29/2018 at 7:45 AM, AKA said:

Whoa whoa whoa...  pump the brakes on that, chief. You oughta see some of the stuff that the mods have to delete/hide. 

Perhaps the SDC Moderators could start a yearly “Previously Deleted Stupidest  Posts of the Year” Special Thread!😂

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Perhaps the SDC Moderators could start a yearly “Previously Deleted Stupidest  Posts of the Year” Special Thread!😂

Too many candidates, voting would be impossible.  :D 

• LOL! 1

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

Y’all could create the first ever SDC Electoral College to facilitate the One True Winner!....😂

Nah, the Russians would just hack it and give all the votes to Lion.  :D