7-0 Carlisle vs 6-1 Union Grove

upullinmychain

Price Carlisle vs GW Union Grove  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2018 at 12:30 AM

17 minutes ago, knothead58 said:

If the line gets no movement they are in trouble offensively.  They are still doing the qb sweep draw sneak and mix in a pass. Defensively they just don't have any speed this year. Against Carlisle that is a VERY BAD thing. 

Oh.. In that case I'll take the Indians by 14.. Being that we slow an all.. 

3 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Wonder what Harris will put the points spread at this week for this game? We've covered it every week this season of I'm not mistaken.. That's pretty good in my opinion. 

I’ll post all of them in the 10-2A thread when it comes out this week. (probably will be NL for y’all.)

Btw, Carlisle in this game by whatever they want!

8 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Carlisle 7-3 in defensive struggle with 19 total fumbles

If we fumble 9 of those, them boys gonna be real tired getting on the bus after running 25 winds prints while listening to coach tell them the intricacies of holding on to his football and maintaining situational awareness of what is going on around them on a personal level.. Js.. 

8 minutes ago, CF21 said:

The Grove lost their QB (knee) against Big Sandy and I believe he is done. It would not have been a close game even if he was healthy, so Indians by a lot.

If this is true...then Cushing might seriously be 4th seed. How crazy is that. From not winning a district game since 2011, to possibly being in the playoffs with multiple district victories! And let’s be honest here, it’d be a stretch, but the winner of district 9 isn’t going to exactly be a powerhouse this year. Might they even win a playoff game?!?!

11 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

If this is true...then Cushing might seriously be 4th seed. How crazy is that. From not winning a district game since 2011, to possibly being in the playoffs with multiple district victories! And let’s be honest here, it’d be a stretch, but the winner of district 9 isn’t going to exactly be a powerhouse this year. Might they even win a playoff game?!?!

I would like to see them get in, it would cap a hs career for the seniors on the team. Js