Gilmer vs Pittsburgh

BIGTEX1972

Gilmer had no game plan.  Period.  Seems like they are not sure what type of offense they should run.  Sorry, but there is no excuse.  Pittsburg did play a complete game and deserved the win and credit for a complete beat down.  I like that we ran the ball and took a huge amount of time off the clock.   Defense was outstanding tonight from the first series.   

Good game Pitt. Y`all were no doubt the better team and  your coaches were vastly superior to Gilmer`s. Jimerson is a heck of a player. Hope y`all have a nice run in the playoffs and have fun watching him do his thing.

In a year of pathetic performances by Gilmer, this just might be the most pathetic of them all.

You could tell from Gilmer's body language before kickoff that we were going to get blasted.

Changes have to be made when the season is done. These coaches have lost the players and run this program into the ground.

Imagine it will be the same ol' same ol' next game against LE and will probably be the smallest crowd for a season ending home game in Gilmer in decades.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CallMeDaddy said:

Pittsburgh coaches and players always show that much class at games Or was it just because it was Gilmer?

First, why not ask one of your coaches about class? Second, only one first down on pass interference call in the first half.   I would be more worried about other things.  

Edited by downtheline
  • Like 2

Last night I got to the game right at kickoff. Gilmer had a pretty good crowd so I decided to just stand on scoreboard end by myself. With 5 minutes left in the half the band came and blocked my view. I didn't move, didn't complain. Hell I didn't even get mad. Figured watching them warm up was better than watching the game.

• LOL! 1