Redwater @ Hughes Springs

mustang1113

10 hours ago, Mustang4life said:

first game all year HS has been favored to win....  cant believe that Hooks was a favorite last week.... LOL UPSETS do happen...

Hard to be favored when you get plowed like a garden 5 weeks in a row! Better hope none of them UPSETS happen these next two games LOL! 

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

35 minutes ago, TheOrAcLe said:

Hard to be favored when you get plowed like a garden 5 weeks in a row! Better hope none of them UPSETS happen these next two games LOL! 

You sure wish that would happen. LOL...tell us a little more about that big ol chip on your shoulder goober. Kid not get enough playing time? Kid didnt get to play at all? Got turned down for a job? One of the coaches steal your girl friend in high school? Whatever the reason for your hate, let it go bro. Its so obvious we actually feel sorry for you. Even when HS wins, you will be ok bubba.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

17 hours ago, HS1988 said:

You sure wish that would happen. LOL...tell us a little more about that big ol chip on your shoulder goober. Kid not get enough playing time? Kid didnt get to play at all? Got turned down for a job? One of the coaches steal your girl friend in high school? Whatever the reason for your hate, let it go bro. Its so obvious we actually feel sorry for you. Even when HS wins, you will be ok bubba.

I told ya week 8. Right on cue. 

Insults, yet YOU feel sorry for ME? Typical. You just help prove my point. Y’all hs folks are somethin else, but I’m always okay “bubba”.

• Stinks 1