Redwater @ Hughes Springs

mustang1113

54 minutes ago, TheOrAcLe said:

I told ya week 8. Right on cue. 

Insults, yet YOU feel sorry for ME? Typical. You just help prove my point. Y’all hs folks are somethin else, but I’m always okay “bubba”.

You were trying to make a point? 🤔

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, TheOrAcLe said:

I told ya week 8. Right on cue. 

Insults, yet YOU feel sorry for ME? Typical. You just help prove my point. Y’all hs folks are somethin else, but I’m always okay “bubba”.

Boy you some kind of stupid come on here and bash the Mustangs regularly and then want to talk about insults

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, Mustangfaithful said:

Boy you some kind of stupid come on here and bash the Mustangs regularly and then want to talk about insults

There’s that hs arrogance everybody loves. Always dish but them tears and claws come out when you have to take. Quiet as mice when that hide was gettin tanned, but finally get a win and you back on the mic. Y’all boys somethin else. 

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

Just now, TheOrAcLe said:

There’s that hs arrogance everybody loves. Always dish but them tears and claws come out when you have to take. Quiet as mice when that hide was gettin tanned, but finally get a win and you back on the mic. Y’all boys somethin else. 

How yall doin tonight bubba??? LOL

43 minutes ago, TheOrAcLe said:

Man I need to come sit with ya and watch your team, they must be good. What team was that again?

13 hours ago, HS1988 said:

Whats up ol buddy? Hows ya mama nem?

nem is ight just doing a little catching up guessin I didn't miss much Hughes springs still treading water waiting for baseball season shame the baseball players aint playing foosball might help nem on the foosball field  shame why theys don't wanna play maybe time to clean house get some Clorox in there and scrub it realgood

• Stinks 1

10 hours ago, RomoHOF said:

nem is ight just doing a little catching up guessin I didn't miss much Hughes springs still treading water waiting for baseball season shame the baseball players aint playing foosball might help nem on the foosball field  shame why theys don't wanna play maybe time to clean house get some Clorox in there and scrub it realgood

If a kid aint playing football, he didn't want to play in the first place. And wouldn't help much. Remember bubba, we done been down that road. I know you would like to snowflake it up in the athletic department. Softer and easier. Thats your style. Thats why you aint coaching. Tell ya what bubba, better leave the coaching to men folk and get on back under that desk. 🤥

8 hours ago, HS1988 said:

If a kid aint playing football, he didn't want to play in the first place. And wouldn't help much. Remember bubba, we done been down that road. I know you would like to snowflake it up in the athletic department. Softer and easier. Thats your style. Thats why you aint coaching. Tell ya what bubba, better leave the coaching to men folk and get on back under that desk. 🤥

let me know when the men folk get there cause asking around in the springs aint many happy with what is going on

• Stinks 1