Redwater @ Hughes Springs

mustang1113

Howdy folks!  Couldn't resist..full time reader of smoaky and part time poster.  Think last time I posted Romohof aka RR was outed and he quit for awhile.  Proud of my boys at ol HS hanging in there with that tough schedule, good season so far and they going to playoffs (I think).  Was wondering though, how did all that mess play out on the North end of Morris county?  You know the old wild west showdown? Except you didn't have a gun.

3 hours ago, RomoHOF said:

let me know when the men folk get there cause asking around in the springs aint many happy with what is going on

Bubba, you aint the brightest bulb in the box are ya? Still playing Jodie? Or did you give that up to be a full time hater of HS coaches? Those pesky IP addresses and new tracking software with ULTRA PING will get you everytime. Stay tuned!!

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, HS1988 said:

Bubba, you aint the brightest bulb in the box are ya? Still playing Jodie? Or did you give that up to be a full time hater of HS coaches? Those pesky IP addresses and new tracking software with ULTRA PING will get you everytime. Stay tuned!!

I'm not hating on anyone was just saying what is what I heard  tracking software, havent' done nothing to be put in smoaky jail

• Stinks 1

8 minutes ago, astrodog14 said:

Surprised you are even functioning very well with ya ol butt buddy gone to DF.

Greener pastures for sure just not the Green I was hopin for got a bet that Pewitt takes down them DF tigers Friday, lots of Greenbacks

• Stinks 1

Just now, astrodog14 said:

Don't step on a crack and break ya momma's back!  When you chatting it up at the game leave any reference to HS or it's coaches out ya mouth.  Somebody might close it for ya.

such talk of violence not very nice why such hostility  makes me Green with sickness

• Stinks 1

Romo let me tell you from experience if you have a problem with the hs coaches if you March you butt up there I promise they will sit down and talk to you. Another thing whether hs is 5-5, 2-8, or 16-0 as long as they guide these young men to be successful adults unlike some people that hide behind a screen name and talk #### about people. Must make your parents proud.

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, astrodog14 said:

Bout to be taken to the woodshed by them braymers.  You on duty at Pitt game or you coming to watch old faithful coach it up?

If he is on duty, sounds like the first DUTY he been on for while! Dude spends all his time trolling HS threads. Guess the Super over in chicken country don't expect much from his staff. Or...maybe he and the board members/tax payers don't know yet. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, mustang1113 said:

Romo let me tell you from experience if you have a problem with the hs coaches if you March you butt up there I promise they will sit down and talk to you. Another thing whether hs is 5-5, 2-8, or 16-0 as long as they guide these young men to be successful adults unlike some people that hide behind a screen name and talk #### about people. Must make your parents proud.

Said with a big KoolAid moustache smile

• Stinks 1

I ain't real bright, at least in my wife's eyes, and just figured out all the green talk.  No that's not me.  I know him.  Heck of a coach.  I sniffed you out through a mutual friend and I think it's pretty bad you dog HS and their coaching staff on here yet smile and shake hands to their face.  

I don't find you amusing at all and think you are part of the problem with adults today.  You and your DF buddy the Oracle.

Nuff said I am back into hibernation.  

Although I will root for the mustangs every chance I get!  

Great school, great staff, get it done year in and year out.

3 hours ago, astrodog14 said:

I ain't real bright, at least in my wife's eyes, and just figured out all the green talk.  No that's not me.  I know him.  Heck of a coach.  I sniffed you out through a mutual friend and I think it's pretty bad you dog HS and their coaching staff on here yet smile and shake hands to their face.  

I don't find you amusing at all and think you are part of the problem with adults today.  You and your DF buddy the Oracle.

Nuff said I am back into hibernation.  

Although I will root for the mustangs every chance I get!  

Great school, great staff, get it done year in and year out.

At least the first four words of your comment were on point.

“Bliss”. What they say about it must be true.

• Stinks 1

16 hours ago, mustang1113 said:

maybe I wasn't clear I'm not doing any different than most who attend the springs games whether it is football or baseball or softball or any other sport that is played everyone who complains is doin the same thing I am doing here just like astro dude said shake the hands to their face and all  lets talk about hiding behind a screen, I was in smoaky jail before and wont get a jail time anymore didn't bash any body simply staated that people aren't happy and that is true

• Stinks 1

44 minutes ago, RomoHOF said:

maybe I wasn't clear I'm not doing any different than most who attend the springs games whether it is football or baseball or softball or any other sport that is played everyone who complains is doin the same thing I am doing here just like astro dude said shake the hands to their face and all  lets talk about hiding behind a screen, I was in smoaky jail before and wont get a jail time anymore didn't bash any body simply staated that people aren't happy and that is true

We really appreciate your concern but things are good in HS and we gonna be fine, thanks again.

• Stinks 1

23 hours ago, mustang1113 said:

Get that nose cleaned off yet or you to busy cutting firewood and cleaning the staffs fish and deer?