Shelbyville @ Hull-Daisetta 2A DI District 12

CloudOfDust

Shelbyville travels to HD Friday night for a matchup with the Bobcats. HD comes in at 5-2 on the year and 1-1 in district, getting smoked by SA 51-14 two weeks ago and beating Deweyville 37-14 last week. The Dragons come in at 4-3 and 2-0 in district with wins of 34-26 over Deweyville and a 44-42 barnburner victory over West Sabine last week. Should be a good matchup with the winner being in the drivers seat for a 2nd place district finish (Sorry SV y’all aren’t beating SA lol). What’s y’alls thoughts? (Save The Who really cares comments please). 

44 minutes ago, CloudOfDust said:

(Sorry SV y’all aren’t beating SA lol). . 

Wow cloud your starting to sound like everyone you were arguing with before y’all played SA. 😂

i think it will be a great game could go either way. But I think HD wins it. 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Lion1996 said:

Wow cloud your starting to sound like everyone you were arguing with before y’all played SA. 😂

i think it will be a great game could go either way. But I think HD wins it. 

Haha well once i saw their team speed i quickly realized about 3 min into the game we were in trouble. SA isn’t a great TEAM in my opinion at this point. They’re young, they make mistakes, and not super consistent. But the athletism they have is off the charts. They will make noise in the playoffs and if they play consistent they can beat anyone in region 3. After the game I ate my humble pie, congratulated them on the convincing win and wish the Wolves luck. Anyone coming out of district 12 in spots 2-4 have their hands full with D-11.

I believe HD wins this one at home against SV by two scores but we’ll see. 

2 minutes ago, CloudOfDust said:

Haha well once i saw their team speed i quickly realized about 3 min into the game we were in trouble. SA isn’t a great TEAM in my opinion. They’re young, they make mistakes, and not super consistent. But the athletism they have is off the charts. They will make noise in the playoffs. I ate my humble pie, congratulated them on the convincing win and wish the Wolves luck. Anyone coming out of district 12 in spots 2-4 have their hands full with D-11.

I believe HD wins this one at home against SV by two scores but we’ll see. 

If SA had a passing game we would be a tough out.  Still young, but I still think we make some noise in the playoffs.  Still think HD will beat Shelbyville...just muster up some defense at the end to win.  Doesnt seem like they can put anybody away....always a close game.

• Like 1

HD's offensive line can't even block someone on FB!

Gonna be rough the next two weeks against WS and GV playing like that. Hopefully BJ Peterson is ok. Kid broke about 50 tackles last night.... unfortunately about 30 of them were in the backfield and probably finished with just over a 100 yards rushing. Congrats to the Dragons and good luck. 

32 minutes ago, CloudOfDust said:

HD's offensive line can't even block someone on FB!

Gonna be rough the next two weeks against WS and GV playing like that. Hopefully BJ Peterson is ok. Kid broke about 50 tackles last night.... unfortunately about 30 of them were in the backfield and probably finished with just over a 100 yards rushing. Congrats to the Dragons and good luck. 

Think they can beat SA?  Lol