New Diana @ Elysian Fields

TTman7

9 minutes ago, Cats98 said:

Going with EF but closer than people think. EF seems to have the edge with athletes over all but 5 in blue can be a game changer. Should be a great game with a playoff like atmosphere since it could be for 4th.

I like everything but the EF part lol you’re right though, who wants it more! 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 9:13 PM, Cats98 said:

Didn’t a ND team 2 or 3 years ago take EF down to the wire in a crazy game about 3 years ago? Not sure it’s relevant but just curious

Remember that game, played at Lobo.  We started to head for the car and I believe each team scored 3 or 4 times in that last 5 minutes.  Lol. The game no one wanted to win it seemed.

On 10/29/2018 at 9:39 PM, NATUREBOY98 said:

They’re scared to death. It doesn’t take much to get in their heads. Most no all fans treat their players like muts when they lose. You know that takes a toll on their state of mind. 

They left this on parking lot after last Friday nights game.  Call WHS Office to claim........

FB_IMG_1540262269796.jpg

EF 40 ND 21 is my prediction I think EF gets back on track tomm night. Everyone keeps being down on EF for losing to Waskom by 2 and PP by 1 but this district is loaded with talented teams who on any Friday night could win. Hope for a injury free game for both teams. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

There's not jack over here. You better stop in Longview or Marshall or plan on the concession stand.

Thanks. It's been a while since I've been over to EF. Just checkin to see if anything had changed.