Tiger1995

Arp vs Grand Saline  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Arp
    • Grand Saline

1 minute ago, Tiger1995 said:

So only the teams with losing records apply 😂😂😂😂😂 go somewhere your lost

The only games that matter are the games against each other. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! You have talked to the arp coaches as much as Jett has talked to Winona's! Just shut your mouth because everytime you open it you make yourself look like a bigger fool! 

Just now, Goldmember said:

The only games that matter are the games against each other. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! You have talked to the arp coaches as much as Jett has talked to Winona's! Just shut your mouth because everytime you open it you make yourself look like a bigger fool! 

Ok so only games that matter are each other. 

Arp beat Grand Saline

grand Saline beat Winona 

Winona beat Arp. 

😂🤣😂🤣😂

all 3 will be 4-3 next week 

Just now, Goldmember said:

And when you are saying one thing and EVERYBODY ELSE is saying the same thing, maybe you are the one that is wrong! 

If you go read. Everyone has read the explanation and then agreed except for the one homer from Winona who is in denial. 

Just now, Tiger1995 said:

Well smarty pants. Explain it. You can’t though because I’m right

So Grand Saline holds a 27 point victory over Winona (but most district have a point cap to keep teams from running it up on people at 17) and a 3 point loss to Arp. So they are +14

Winona has a 27 point loss to GS (points are capped on wins and loses) and a 16 point win to Arp so they are -1.

Arp has a 16 point loss to Winona and a 3 point victory to GS. Making them -13.

In the tiebreaker with GS +14, Winona -1, and Arp -13, Arp is out. Now I know that might be complicated for you, so. Maybe you can find somebody to read that to you and explain it in person.

9 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

If you go read. Everyone has read the explanation and then agreed except for the one homer from Winona who is in denial. 

55 minutes ago, darktower said:

no coin flips.... Most likely GS third and Winona 4th. IF GS wins they are third. If GS loses Arp wins and winona loses then arp 3rd and GS 4th

Only Arp gets in is for Quitman to beat Winona AND Arp to beat Troup

10 hours ago, EasyCompany said:

JJ I'm pulling for y'all, but we just looked at the scores and the only way that Arp can get in is for Quitman to beat Winona.  If both of you win, then yall have a 4-3 district record.  If the records are tied then it comes down to head to head and with Winona winning they hold that tie breaker. 

These guys don't agree with you. And I know there are more on other threads. 

3 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

So Grand Saline holds a 27 point victory over Winona (but most district have a point cap to keep teams from running it up on people at 17) and a 3 point loss to Arp. So they are +14

Winona has a 27 point loss to GS (points are capped on wins and loses) and a 16 point win to Arp so they are -1.

Arp has a 16 point loss to Winona and a 3 point victory to GS. Making them -13.

In the tiebreaker with GS +14, Winona -1, and Arp -13, Arp is out. Now I know that might be complicated for you, so. Maybe you can find somebody to read that to you and explain it in person.

Except for 1 problem. Each district has its own predetermined rules. And that way you just explained is not how the district set it’s rules. So your wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Except for 1 problem. Each district has its own predetermined rules. And that way you just explained is not how the district set it’s rules. So your wrong. 

Bet it is. I'm tired to making you look bad on this target and you clearly don't understand. That and this all hinges on Arp beating Troup. I don't see that happening this year. Goldmember out! 

4 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Bet it is. I'm tired to making you look bad on this target and you clearly don't understand. That and this all hinges on Arp beating Troup. I don't see that happening this year. Goldmember out! 

Oh I understand perfectly. And you just contradicted yourself. Thought Troup didn’t matter because they are a 5 win team 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Oh I understand perfectly. And you just contradicted yourself. Thought Troup didn’t matter because they are a 5 win team 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

How did I contradict myself? How low is your reading level? Is there a special hat they make you wear in arp for being the village idiot? Troup is a 5 win team (fact) they would not matter in a tiebreaker (fact). Better to let people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and erase all doubt! 

1 minute ago, Goldmember said:

How did I contradict myself? How low is your reading level? Is there a special hat they make you wear in arp for being the village idiot? Troup is a 5 win team (fact) they would not matter in a tiebreaker (fact). Better to let people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and erase all doubt! 

How about you ask what the district rules are before coming on here assuming. Because that’s all your doing. 

How about you ask what the district rules are before coming on here assuming. Because that’s all your doing. 

I absolutely love how multiple times, TODAY, you have tried to call me on something I said to try and catch me and you have been wrong! EVERYTIME! 😂😂

6 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

I absolutely love how multiple times, TODAY, you have tried to call me on something I said to try and catch me and you have been wrong! EVERYTIME! 😂😂

Nope not wrong. Just telling you that you are using the wrong application. The way you are stating it would be correct if it was the district rule. 

• Stinks 1

7 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

Nope not wrong. Just telling you that you are using the wrong application. The way are stating it would be correct if it was the district rule. 

You have yet to prove me wrong in anything I have said. You have yet to prove I contradicted myself. It won't matter. Winona will beat Quitman, and Arp will lose to Troup. I'm done wasting my time. Goldmember out! 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1