Troup VS Arp Battle of 135

headhunter02

Troup VS Arp  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Troup
    • Arp

I don’t know the coaches gameplan but I know Troup has secured the 2nd Seed so they may or may not rest the starters after a little bit of playing time. If it were me I play this game as a warm up game for the playoffs versus resting starters and possibly being rusty going into the first round 

Dead honest....this is the oldest Rival in Smith County one of the oldest in High school football. It's blood vs blood, friends vs friends, co workers sons vs co workers sons. I've seen Arp be a qtr final team and Troup last in district and Troup pull out the win....I've seen Troup ranked #2 in the state and Arp winless and play Troup down to the last man with the ball game...simply put records don't count. It's a brawl, a slugfest and these kids will all want to win no matter what.

Only thing about this game is other than the rival it means nothing to Troup this year and I can't blame them. They are locked in #2 tonight and have a tough road in the playoffs ahead. Coaches and kids call on if they play safe and try to stay healthy or come out swinging....I for one think it'll be a good game but Troup imo is the better team at this point.

Taking Arp 28 Troup 21

20 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Im pulling for y’all mr JJ! Y’all get that win and get you a spot! 

It’s not an easy Task. Thanks man appreciate it.  Troup is a very good football team this year. We will have to play perfect and they give us a few breaks to win. 

27 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

It’s not an easy Task. Thanks man appreciate it.  Troup is a very good football team this year. We will have to play perfect and they give us a few breaks to win. 

If we didn’t have an important game Friday night I’d like to see yalls game! It’s gonna be good..

but if we beat Hemphill or lose less than 7 we get 2nd seed .. a loss by 7 or more puts us 3rd..  

to make things simple we need to just win...

23 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

If we didn’t have an important game Friday night I’d like to see yalls game! It’s gonna be good..

but if we beat Hemphill or lose less than 7 we get 2nd seed .. a loss by 7 or more puts us 3rd..  

to make things simple we need to just win...

Heck yeah y’all go get em!!! 

42 minutes ago, TigerPride43 said:

Troup should play the starters for the whole game and get the W.   Keep winning.    Don't rest your guys for fear of injury.   Anybody that brings up injury is same person that likes shoulder pads/helmets and shorts for practice!  

Won’t matter. We coming to kick y’alls tail anyway. 

30 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

We are obviously better than y’all so nah doubt it 

Don't even. Yall are trash.  Troup will remind yall. Game was fixing to be 18-0 before half instead of 12-8. If we would run the ball on the 3 yard line.  And #7 & #5 was getting worked by #13 the first half until he injured his knee in the 2nd. Your best player was shuttlesworth and they don't even start him. Mark my words.  Enjoy basketball season in 2 weeks

4 minutes ago, allday said:

Don't even. Yall are trash.  Troup will remind yall. Game was fixing to be 18-0 before half instead of 12-8. If we would run the ball on the 3 yard line.  And #7 & #5 was getting worked by #13 the first half until he injured his knee in the 2nd. Your best player was shuttlesworth and they don't even start him. Mark my words.  Enjoy basketball season in 2 weeks

That trash team beat y’all. 

• Stinks 1