WEEK 11: Tatum at Gladewater

Eagleborn

Who  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Winner will be?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/09/2018 at 10:09 AM

4 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Oh, so you wasn’t gonna mention that the Mineola player slung #80 and in turn got slung? Smh

Lol you’re definitely homered in this statement. Rewatch the video and make an unbiased comment. Clearly a penalty for Tatum and Tatum only. The defense is allowed to throw an offensive player off of them. That’s how football works. And when the offense gets slung and then grabs the jersey of the defense, that is a penalty. 

24 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

Lol you’re definitely homered in this statement. Rewatch the video and make an unbiased comment. Clearly a penalty for Tatum and Tatum only. The defense is allowed to throw an offensive player off of them. That’s how football works. And when the offense gets slung and then grabs the jersey of the defense, that is a penalty. 

Ok so I reached a little bit. Lol Just irritated at the number of block in the back and holding calls that weren’t called against Minny. It was ridiculous. 

10 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

We've put up 500+ yards in 6 of our 8 games. Lowest output was 305 against Winny in a 29-0 game in the middle of a monsoon. Take our offense lightly, and you'll be severely disappointed. How's that Bears secondary looking?

How many did you put up in the first half of the Daingerfield game? Don't throw the weather excuse- It didn't downpour til there was 4:34 left in the 2nd Q.

7 minutes ago, CF21 said:

How many did you put up in the first half of the Daingerfield game? Don't throw the weather excuse- It didn't downpour til there was 4:34 left in the 2nd Q.

You mean the second week of the season? 

Lol that’s cute. 

Just now, CF21 said:

or points.

Speaking of points, what’s yours? We lived on DF’s end of the field and they got across the 50 twice. Who cares how many yards we had in that game. Eagle8 said in 8 games. The DF game was called and is officially a “No Contest”. You act like somebody is skewing the numbers. 

31 minutes ago, CF21 said:

Like 150 something......and you're talking about week 2. A whole lot done changed since then. 

• Stinks 1

26 minutes ago, CF21 said:

My bad. I didn't realize your 6 of 8 games comment didn't include the first 2-3 games.

Zero stats....incomplete game.....stats wiped. So yeah, i counted the first 2-3. My bad, I didnt realize you were an idiot and didnt comprehend that the stats were never recorded for a half game. Dont yall have to go fight for 3rd or 4th place in district this week or something?.....boy go on with that mess.

• Stinks 1

16 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Speaking of points, what’s yours? We lived on DF’s end of the field and they got across the 50 twice. Who cares how many yards we had in that game. Eagle8 said in 8 games. The DF game was called and is officially a “No Contest”. You act like somebody is skewing the numbers. 

They crossed the 50 just once.....and then we pushed them right back across it and they punted........but i had let all that go since the stats were never recorded.

• Stinks 1

7 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

They crossed the 50 just once.....and then we pushed them right back across it and they punted........but i had let all that go since the stats were never recorded.

Games played in poor weather/field conditions dont count. 

29 minutes ago, WestRusk2009 said:

Everyone knows yall wouldnt want that game to count by the end of the 4th quarter. Tatum is better than Elysian Fields and Waskom and I'm sure would give Gunter a hell of a game.

It’s real obvious that Tatum is better than Waskom we were up 32-2 with with 4 minutes left in the first half.