LE VS GILMER

BIGTEX1972

15 hours ago, 68Hornet said:

Sunnyvale has to be favorite with 10-0 record, but they haven't been playing the same type schedule. Gilmer is definitely capable of winning this game. I'm not from Gilmer, and I know Matt Turner is not Jeff Traylor, but Turner has been there during all that winning and he's a damn good coach. What I saw against L-E was a team that's very inconsistent. Gilmer and L-E are just alike in my opinion. They're inconsistent, and it's the kids, not the coaches fault. The coaches didn't throw any interceptions or fumble. They didn't get any unsportsmanlike penalties. Gilmer's kids simply are not used to getting beat at home and their frustration is there own doing. Both Gilmer and L-E players didn't show a lot of discipline at times the other night.

You know what, you make a great point. I'll give Gilmer one more chance. I change my pick. Gilmer. For the record, Gilmer has a chance.

6 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Man just go watch this past game they are still shuffling and the ball is coming right at them and then they have a kill shot and just run right out the play wow

They did the same thing against PG.  if backers can’t move against PG you are done.   Not real sure what they are looking at for keys.   

5 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Honestly we can win I have watched film on them and they have a nice size line with one kid being a beast but they aren’t very fast I honestly don’t think they are better than anyone that has beat us they only beat Nevada community 35-30

Yeah I agree. I think it will be a close game. If Gilmer plays mistake free football they can win.