Week 1 OTP John Tyler 🆚 Tomball

cujoforlife

Playoffs   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

15 minutes ago, bingosmith said:

Good try but the score was 21-10 then 28 10 then 28 - 17 final 28 - 25. So technically NO!

Actually to correct us both it was 21-3 at half north then finally scored a TD in the third to make it 21-10 then JT scores again to make it 28-10 then 28-17 then 28-25. In the mist of 28-10 until the 28-25 game ending JT during that stretch had over 90+ yards in penalties 2 pass interferences and a unsportsmanlike like conduct was almost half of them in crucial drives that kept north’s drives alive in that game.  But That game is over I’m not going to ramble about it. JT is district champs, sorry to burst you bubble in hopes that they didn’t get it but they did lol. So what’s up next for you? What’s the point spread for this week for JT not be an average team in your opinion for this week Stephen A? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Actually to correct us both it was 21-3 at half north then finally scored a TD in the third to make it 21-10 then JT scores again to make it 28-10 then 28-17 then 28-25. In the mist of 28-10 until the 28-25 game ending JT during that stretch had over 90+ yards in penalties 2 pass interferences and a unsportsmanlike like conduct was almost half of them in crucial drives that kept north’s drives alive in that game.  But That game is over I’m not going to ramble about it. JT is district champs, sorry to burst you bubble in hopes that they didn’t get it but they did lol. So what’s up next for you? What’s the point spread for this week for JT not be an average team in your opinion for this week Stephen A? 

Actually I didn’t need corrected as that is what I posted. Biggest lead was 18 so it was never 4 TD’s. 

I see JT winning but you saying that they should have won by more because the rain, snow, refs and/or penalties kept you from doing so.  Heck, just like every week for you. 

2 hours ago, bingosmith said:

Actually I didn’t need corrected as that is what I posted. Biggest lead was 18 so it was never 4 TD’s. 

I see JT winning but you saying that they should have won by more because the rain, snow, refs and/or penalties kept you from doing so.  Heck, just like every week for you. 

Stephen A I asked you by how many points? Listen man listen lol. I love messing with you lmao. Do I get on your nerves 😂😂😂😂

10 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Stephen A I asked you by how many points? Listen man listen lol. I love messing with you lmao. Do I get on your nerves 😂😂😂😂

Get on my nerves - not at all. I love how you can always have an answer as to why JT doesn’t play up to a certain standard. They certainly don’t need your help as they are a good team but for some reason you like not given credit to other teams. Which actually make JT look bad. Their wins over Mc North and Poteet were really good wins against good football teams. At least that is my SAS opinion. 

4 minutes ago, bingosmith said:

Get on my nerves - not at all. I love how you can always have an answer as to why JT doesn’t play up to a certain standard. They certainly don’t need your help as they are a good team but for some reason you like not given credit to other teams. Which actually make JT look bad. Their wins over Mc North and Poteet were really good wins against good football teams. At least that is my SAS opinion. 

I do give credit to other teams, but it’s a difference in giving credit and then knowing a team shouldn’t do certain things because of mental mistakes and bad decisions by your team. 

11 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

I do give credit to other teams, but it’s a difference in giving credit and then knowing a team shouldn’t do certain things because of mental mistakes and bad decisions by your team. 

I guess I factor that into all games that 17 and 18 year old kids play. Most games both teams can look at many plays and calls and think of what could have happen. Especially when the two teams are close in talent. 

1 hour ago, bingosmith said:

I think you need to learn how to read - never said they were PREDICTED to win by 3 TD's..... but if you can find were I said that I'll wait lol.

Ok trade the word thought for predicted smh. You said the players and coaches thought they should've won by 3 TD's.  Just trying to see where you got this from. 

28 minutes ago, kermit said:

Ok trade the word thought for predicted smh. You said the players and coaches thought they should've won by 3 TD's.  Just trying to see where you got this from. 

I didn't say they should have.  Some fans and coaches said if they used JT's way of thinking then they should have won by 3 TD's . The flag early in the first half that brought back a big run inside JT's territory - the very next play fumbled return for a JT TD.  2 TD swing.  Then the Hail Marry.  That was their 3 TD's victory.  Just saying...

6 hours ago, bingosmith said:

I didn't say they should have.  Some fans and coaches said if they used JT's way of thinking then they should have won by 3 TD's . The flag early in the first half that brought back a big run inside JT's territory - the very next play fumbled return for a JT TD.  2 TD swing.  Then the Hail Marry.  That was their 3 TD's victory.  Just saying...

And if JT did not throw the two ints. Then would have been up my two TDS and not the 4 they won by. Just saying.....