Bi-District 3A D2 - 9-3A vs. 10-3A

headhunter02

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I can’t believe I’m having JETTS back so much on this thread. He’s not the biggest Nature Boy fan in the world lmao. JETT we need to go sit with ETF when the time comes. I’ve got to meet you even though you’re a Democrat lol

Damnit I told you I'm neither

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Hell yeah I thought we would’ve beat Dfield and so did 75% of the poll. They switched defenses and beat the hell out of us. Just like they would’ve beat you. Fact is Cooper would be maybe the 6th best team in our district. But in your district your the champs. Send UIL a friggin’ check

Man your obsession with cooper is comical go worry about your teams butt kicking coming friday night. Your district may get its chance in the 2nd round. Even then it still wont be the 4th place brahmas.

• Stinks 1

6 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Hell yeah I thought we would’ve beat Dfield and so did 75% of the poll. They switched defenses and beat the hell out of us. Just like they would’ve beat you. Fact is Cooper would be maybe the 6th best team in our district. But in your district your the champs. Send UIL a friggin’ check

You sure like to hear yourself talk don’t ya? Lol Who gives a #### what you thought or what your poll thought, quit makin excuses & take the loss. Saying Cooper would be 6th place in y'all's district is not a fact, it’s your opinion. We get it, your mad because Cooper got put in a weak district & your boys are about to get it handed to them, so you wanna talk #### on Cooper now. If your so bothered by it then go complain to the uil about it, your whining & crying about it on here is getting old. 

33 minutes ago, Bulldognation1 said:

You sure like to hear yourself talk don’t ya? Lol Who gives a #### what you thought or what your poll thought, quit makin excuses & take the loss. Saying Cooper would be 6th place in y'all's district is not a fact, it’s your opinion. We get it, your mad because Cooper got put in a weak district & your boys are about to get it handed to them, so you wanna talk #### on Cooper now. If your so bothered by it then go complain to the uil about it, your whining & crying about it on here is getting old. 

:munch:

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You’d be a bottom dweller in our district. Don’t be so butthurt cause your district stinks

Your the one butthurt stop sounding like a broken record you must have been in the band when cooper beat pewitt is my only guess. Upset because your boyfriend couldn't get the job done.

11 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Lmao ok. Cooper has never beaten Pewitt. It’s nothing personal. You are right. You can’t help uil put y’all in a cupcake district. More power to ya. I’m gonna go watch my tuba highlights now. 

Please you know you played the flute. I know it hasn't happened much but Cooper has beaten pewitt. And in all honesty you guys haven't done much since that Harrison kid graduated in mid 2000's. Please tell me what your obsession with cooper is?

12 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Lmao ok. Cooper has never beaten Pewitt. It’s nothing personal. You are right. You can’t help uil put y’all in a cupcake district. More power to ya. I’m gonna go watch my tuba highlights now. 

Cooper beat pewitt in 2003. Pewitt returned the favor later that year in the playoffs though. Y'all have owned Cooper in the series & have delivered some pretty good woodsheddings to us. The only other two games that were close was the 99 game in Cooper which Cooper should’ve won. I believe pewitt was ranked #1 at the time that year. The 04 game was a good one as well. 

14 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Didn’t say anyone gave a poop whipe. Wasn’t making excuses. Dfield whooped our . I know they’re not the same competition as Chism but they’re good. If it’s getting old the log the ### off cause I ain’t going nowhere Delta County ###

Hey your intitled to your opinions bud & all I’m saying is quit whining & crying about Cooper & their district & get the bleep over it 😁

4 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

No obsession fellas. Got to troll somewhere. Not exactly in the position to trash talk the juggernaut Newton. Good luck to y’all against JETT’s wildcats. 

With everything said I do agree that this district is trash and we have benefited from it. We are not as talented as a lot teams in region but our boys play with everything they got so we are proud and love them. We are the kind of that team that would surprise people even in more talented district because of our heart. Hope we can put together a deep run but I know it will be tough. As for pewitt I am rooting for you guys. That slot T can be a great equalizer. And if Newtin can be caught off guard or over confident it makes things a lot more fun for the rest of us.

40 minutes ago, allday said:

I knew GS would win. But I said if winona cane to play I could see them winning 

We still didn't play to our potential a ton of penalties and mistakes, we left at least 14+ points off the board... we let them hang around long enough to almost get us

• Like 1

On 11/10/2018 at 2:06 PM, JETT said:

Come on 3rd give a chance LOL

Proud for you Jett just thought Winona didn't have it together this year. I still don't understand why they wait to the playoffs to start playing. Sure would be easier on them in the 1 or 2 than the 4 position. Good luck this week play the same game and you will win.

4 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

Proud for you Jett just thought Winona didn't have it together this year. I still don't understand why they wait to the playoffs to start playing. Sure would be easier on them in the 1 or 2 than the 4 position. Good luck this week play the same game and you will win.

We going to give it our all....