Round 1 Mt. Vernon vs Tatum

Jeepster89

Who moves on ?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on ?

• Mount Vernon
    • Tatum

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2018 at 02:00 AM

Just now, SmithDawg said:

I'm just on here having fun, after all this my second year on this website. I've watched a bunch of different people especially Tatum guys for years. I'm only on here teasing and having fun. I think some are taking it personal.

Don’t cut them any slack

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

You’re doing fine, I mean it really took some guts to come show us how concerned you are with our District. Lol

Our district will be just fine whether he agrees or not. I think WR is the wild card that makes it 3-1 or 2-2. No doubt in my mind that WR can win if they show up like they did against us. Tatum should be ranked. How’s the Qb?

Just now, GWBears01 said:

Our district will be just fine whether he agrees or not. I think WR is the wild card that makes it 3-1 or 2-2. No doubt in my mind that WR can win if they show up like they did against us. Tatum should be ranked. How’s the Qb?

I’m not sure. I’ve heard that he’s OK but I’m sure it’ll take all of this week to get to where’s he’s mobile again. 

1 minute ago, BearFan13 said:

Tatum doesn’t need OB to win imo, if he’s banged up still Friday no need to play em but I doubt that’ll happen. Kid sounds like a gamer so he’s gonna go. 

No doubt they can win without him but it changes their offense completely. 

13 minutes ago, SmithDawg said:

I'm just on here having fun, after all this my second year on this website. I've watched a bunch of different people especially Tatum guys for years. I'm only on here teasing and having fun. I think some are taking it personal.

Naw, Tatum guys never take anything personally. They can take it as well as dish it out. And it's a losing case if anyone thinks they can beat them at their smack game. It won't happen. They always have a comeback.

1 minute ago, BearFan13 said:

Tatum doesn’t need OB to win imo, if he’s banged up still Friday no need to play em but I doubt that’ll happen. Kid sounds like a gamer so he’s gonna go. 

They Don’t need him to win? Sounds like their offense couldn’t score with him a little gimpy Friday night. Didn’t even score the whole second half until overtime. Sounds like they kinda need him. Tatum won’t be able to just stroll in and beat Mt Vernon no problem, I can promise you that 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

He’s good to go

3 hours ago, SmithDawg said:

Who said y'all district was tougher, Dave Campbell?

No doubt District 8 is tougher top to bottom. Bottom 4 of District 7 aren’t any good. But as far as the top guys (Jefferson, Atlanta, MV and Gladewater, Tatum, WR ) it’s pretty dang close 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

They Don’t need him to win? Sounds like their offense couldn’t score with him a little gimpy Friday night. Didn’t even score the whole second half until overtime. Sounds like they kinda need him. Tatum won’t be able to just stroll in and beat Mt Vernon no problem, I can promise you that 

Actually he lead them down the field and the RB fumbled on the 1. 

3 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

What about all the other drives? 

They ran the ball the whole second half minus like 5 times. They made yards just couldn’t capitalize. Got to the 8 couldn’t convert on 3rd and goal and missed the field goal. Then fumbled another time minus the one on the one yard line I believe. Other than that not much, but he’s gonna be fine for Thursday 

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

They ran the ball the whole second half minus like 5 times. They made yards just couldn’t capitalize. Got to the 8 couldn’t convert on 3rd and goal and missed the field goal. Then fumbled another time minus the one on the one yard line I believe. Other than that not much, but he’s gonna be fine for Thursday 

Gotcha, should be a good game Thursday night. Going with my Tigers in a one possession  game as long as they don’t have multiple turnovers. 

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

You’re doing fine, I mean it really took some guts to come show us how concerned you are with our District. Lol

Not really I saw people in y'all district pulling together so I'm just trying to do the same. I did it on the ATL and WR thread. But in all honesty in the voting polls I picked Tatum. Like I said earlier I'm here having fun.

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

No doubt they can win without him but it changes their offense completely. 

Yea I think Tatum could win this one without starting qb, I'd probably start backup and see if they can get up on mv and not play ob and let him get healthy they'll need him on down the road.