Round 1 Mt. Vernon vs Tatum

Jeepster89

Who moves on ?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on ?

• Mount Vernon
    • Tatum

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2018 at 02:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Anxiety said:

I feel MV will give some resistance! 

I'm sure they will. They wont match us athlete for athlete though. If OB is good and can go, I think its a decent margin. If we start the freshmen or sophomore....gonna be a tight game but i think we get the W either way. Best of luck to MV. Let's go Eagles.

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

I'm sure they will. They wont match us athlete for athlete though. If OB is good and can go, I think its a decent margin. If we start the freshmen or sophomore....gonna be a tight game but i think we get either way. Best of luck to MV. Let's go Eagles.

I'm definitely going with the Eagles! Just like I picked you guys last night! Great effort by both teams! Gladewater and Tatum are both tough outs!

Just now, Anxiety said:

I'm definitely going with the Eagles! Just like I picked you guys last night! Great effort by both teams! Gladewater and Tatum are both tough outs!

Our QB losing his mobility was a death sentence last night for us against a team like Gw even up 28-7....we need him him back to 100% badly. 

• Stinks 1

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Our QB losing his mobility was a death sentence last night for us against a team like Gw even up 28-7....we need him him back to 100% badly. 

Yeah, it scared me when Jimmerson got hurt against LE last week. He looked fine against Spring Hill last night though.

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Well up 28-7 think you have to put this one on the defense not qb getting hurt, good adjustments by gw coaching too. Very impressive eagle qb too.

3 minutes ago, Unbearable1 said:

Well up 28-7 think you have to put this one on the defense not qb getting hurt, good adjustments by gw coaching too. Very impressive eagle qb too.

We have been an offenseive team all year...get up big quick and put teams away. Our defense is young....the offense has been able to outscore people. Took our main weapon away and it haulted the offense....if OB doesnt get hurt.....we score several more.....our defense played well enough to win, losing the QBs legs killed us. Quite simple....anyone that watched the game knows that. We both just move on and hope we get to see a rematch.

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

14 minutes ago, Unbearable1 said:

Did you even watch the game?  Seriously you think that our QB being injured did not make the difference.  GW has not stopped Tatum once before that happened.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LilEagle said:

Did you even watch the game?  Seriously you think that our QB being injured did not make the difference.  GW has not stopped Tatum once before that happened.

Yea sure did, no doubt it hurt the offense, I'm talking about the defense not able to stop or slow down gw with a 21 point lead.

6 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Does Tatums qb play defense?

Does LSU play offense?  When your starting QB is hurt your defense is gonna be on the field waaaay more often than normal (which they were) and got exhausted. If he’s healthy, they put up way more points. Dumba$$. It’s been no secret the one “weakness” of this team is a young average defense. I don’t think coaches go into a game gameplaning on their QB to get hurt 

46 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Does LSU play offense?  When your starting QB is hurt your defense is gonna be on the field waaaay more often than normal (which they were) and got exhausted. Dumba$$. It’s been no secret the one “weakness” of this team is a young average defense. I don’t think coaches go into a game gameplaning on their QB to get hurt 

All I’m saying is injuries are part of the game quit using it as an excuse. The only Dumba$$ here is the guy that started the year out as a lion and is now a eagle! 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1