Round 1 Mt. Vernon vs Tatum

Jeepster89

Who moves on ?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on ?

• Mount Vernon
    • Tatum

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2018 at 02:00 AM

46 minutes ago, PepperBrooks said:

So what's the tale on Tatum. Pretty good offense but a below average to average defense? 

I’d say very good on offense and average defense. Their coaches seem to draw up schemes that help their defense overcome deficiencies. They got pressure from places GW didn’t expect a few times and it caused problems. The first fumble was caused by a blitz from the weak side  and the kid literally almost took the handoff. 

3 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

All I’m saying is injuries are part of the game quit using it as an excuse. The only Dumba$$ here is the guy that started the year out as a lion and is now a eagle! 

👀 stalker.  What’s it to you?  I went to both schools and have family playing in Tatum.  The only posts you post on is doing whatever you can to trash the Eagles when your tigers couldn’t put a point up on Bama and are struggling against a 2 win Arkansas. I bet you were whining when White was out and think it’d been different had he played

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

What’s that to you? I went to both schools and have family playing in Tatum.  The only posts you post on is doing whatever you can to trash the Eagles when your tigers couldn’t put a point up on Bama and are struggling against a 3 win Arkansas. I bet you were whining when White was out and think it’d been different had he played

Not trashing Tatum just messing with the real Tatum fans not some wanna be. 

Me saying White would’ve help LSU’s offense score would be just as stupid as you saying Tatum’s qb would’ve helped keep gw from scoring.

Just now, LSUTIGERS said:

Not trashing Tatum just messing with the real Tatum fans not some wanna be. 

Me saying White would’ve help LSU’s offense score would be just as stupid as you saying Tatum’s qb would’ve helped keep gw from scoring.

He wouldnt have kept Gw from scoring.....but we dang sure wouldnt have finished regulation play with 28 points either.

• Stinks 1

15 hours ago, McLovin said:

Does LSU play offense?  When your starting QB is hurt your defense is gonna be on the field waaaay more often than normal (which they were) and got exhausted. If he’s healthy, they put up way more points. Dumba$$. It’s been no secret the one “weakness” of this team is a young average defense. I don’t think coaches go into a game gameplaning on their QB to get hurt 

11 hours ago, McLovin said:

I literally said that in my first comment to you smh lol

Anything you said that made sense was nullified by all the other bs coming from your mouth.

21 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

QB bails Tatum out of trouble alot. He is the heart of that team. If he aint playing, Mt. Vernon will prolly win.

He playing. 

I just have a hard time seeing a 3rd place team being a co champ that came from a tougher district. 

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

59 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

Tinted glassed perhaps.....😎

I’ve seen 6 of MVs game. They are going to be a tough out. They gave the game to Jefferson pretty much and until that game I figured Jefferson was head and shoulders better than anyone else in that district. Guess I was wrong. 

• Confused 1