Round 1 Mt. Vernon vs Tatum

Jeepster89

Who moves on ?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on ?

• Mount Vernon
    • Tatum

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2018 at 02:00 AM

19 minutes ago, SmithDawg said:

No that's not common sense it's a false opinion

I’m not saying this because we are in this district. I’m usually pretty brutally honest even if it doesn’t favor our team. I will say I do believe we have the better district top to bottom. I guess we will see how it all shakes out on Thursday and Friday. 

45 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I’m not saying this because we are in this district. I’m usually pretty brutally honest even if it doesn’t favor our team. I will say I do believe we have the better district top to bottom. I guess we will see how it all shakes out on Thursday and Friday. 

Well I remember when the new district alignments came out. Guess what Jefferson was barely pick to make the playoffs. We was picked fourth in the district behind Hughes Springs, MV and Atlanta was pick to win the district title. I'm guessing somebody's predictions was way off. But it did fall in that order, just with Jefferson in front.

25 minutes ago, SmithDawg said:

Well I remember when the new district alignments came out. Guess what Jefferson was barely pick to make the playoffs. We was picked fourth in the district behind Hughes Springs, MV and Atlanta was pick to win the district title. I'm guessing somebody's predictions was way off. But it did fall in that order, just with Jefferson in front.

Hell Atlanta was pre season champs

• LOL! 1

29 minutes ago, SmithDawg said:

Very few districts we're picked right, even ours. Gladewater wasn't even picked in the polls top 25. Goodness, it took 3 wins to hit #25 & that was against SH, Atlanta & Pleasant Grove. 

Doesn't make your district better than ours. Like someone posted, we'll see come Thursday and Friday. 

18 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Very few districts we're picked right, even ours. Gladewater wasn't even picked in the polls top 25. Goodness, it took 3 wins to hit #25 & that was against SH, Atlanta & Pleasant Grove. 

Doesn't make your district better than ours. Like someone posted, we'll see come Thursday and Friday. 

He’s either making stuff up or looking at Homie tha Clown’s predictions. Everybody and they mama knew it would be Atlanta and Jefferson on top of that district. Smh

20 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

I never said our district was better, that's y'all saying y'all had the toughest district. Plus did u see how long it took Jefferson to get some love from the polls. We was further behind GW.

3 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

He’s either making stuff up or looking at Homie tha Clown’s predictions. Everybody and they mama knew it would be Atlanta and Jefferson on top of that district. Smh

At least we're not full of excuses if something don't go our way. Cuz I know I've seen plenty from u especially after the Center butt whooping. Almost everyone blaming the officials.

1 minute ago, SmithDawg said:

At least we're not full of excuses if something don't go our way. Cuz I know I've seen plenty from u especially after the Center butt whooping. Almost everyone blaming the officials.

We was still figuring out our secondary. You can call it what you want, but if your WR was tackled by a Corner, you wouldn’t complain?

9 minutes ago, SmithDawg said:

I never said our district was better, that's y'all saying y'all had the toughest district. Plus did u see how long it took Jefferson to get some love from the polls. We was further behind GW.

Who did Jefferson play non district?

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

We was still figuring out our secondary. You can call it what you want, but if your WR was tackled by a Corner, you wouldn’t complain?

Another excuse, now bless you heart. Oh yeah I had said a few days that I would see y'all Thursday in gilmer, guess I was right about that too. 

2 minutes ago, SmithDawg said:

Another excuse, now bless you heart. Oh yeah I had said a few days that I would see y'all Thursday in gilmer, guess I was right about that too. 

Could be worse, I could be a grown man throwing a temper tantrum on the sideline. Look at it this way, now y’all have a little better chance at getting to the 4th round. 

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Could be worse, I could be a grown man throwing a temper tantrum on the sideline. Look at it this way, now y’all have a little better chance at the 4th round. 

Ur on here throwing a temper tantrum. And y'all too since bouncing back from a 0-10 season a couple years ago

10 minutes ago, SmithDawg said:

Pittsburgh, Center, arp North Lamar

Ok, beating Pittsburg is a good win, especially after the year they have bad, but we beat Center and if that's Paris North Lamar, that won't get you ranked. We weren't picked to be tied at end of district. In fact most predicted we wouldn't win any of our non district games. Beating SH didn't convince anyone. Beating Atlanta, who was picked to win our region, & PG, the defending state 4A DII champs got us to #25. Since then we've climbed and dropped because of our tough district. Like I said we will see this week. I have no doubt Jefferson is good. 

6 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Ok, beating Pittsburg is a good win, especially after the year they have bad, but we beat Center and if that's Paris North Lamar, that won't get you ranked. We weren't picked to be tied at end of district. In fact most predicted we wouldn't win any of our non district games. Beating SH didn't convince anyone. Beating Atlanta, who was picked to win our region, & PG, the defending state 4A DII champs got us to #25. Since then we've climbed and dropped because of our tough district. Like I said we will see this week. I have no doubt Jefferson is good. 

I'm just on here having fun, after all this my second year on this website. I've watched a bunch of different people especially Tatum guys for years. I'm only on here teasing and having fun. I think some are taking it personal.