6A DII Region II Bi-District: Copperas Cove at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (10-0) vs Copperas Cove Bulldawgs (7-3)  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Copperas Cove in a close one
    • Copperas Cove in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2018 at 01:30 AM

Really think starting fast will be the biggest thing for Longview in this one. Cove is going to be ride that wave of emotion. 

Ready for Friday to get here for sure. Enjoy the ride boys! This is what we’ve been waiting since last December for.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Really think starting fast will be the biggest thing for Longview in this one. Cove is going to be ride that wave of emotion. 

Ready for Friday to get here for sure. Enjoy the ride boys! This is what we’ve been waiting since last December for.

Yep. Coach King preaches it. I know Coach Saban at Alabama and Coach Fisher at A&M do the same... They preach that you have to jump on a team early and take their heart out of it so they KNOW that they have no chance to win. That's why most Alabama games are over before they start, or at least early in the game they are. A&M doesn't have the Jimmys and Joes to do that yet, but Longview most certainly does. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

So..you're saying them Lobo scores will be coming fast and in a hurry? Is that what I'm reading here?  Just askin for a friend..

Probably that AND how in the hell he sits next to the SAME raucous group of females that be hollering, "GHIT 'EM!!!" on every, single play.  

I'll be like, Man are you related to these cacklings or are they deliberately following you around just for the mere opportunity to be heard online?!?!

• LOL! 3

2 hours ago, Quick said:

Probably that AND how in the hell he sits next to the SAME raucous group of females that be hollering, "GHIT 'EM!!!" on every, single play.  

I'll be like, Man are you related to these cacklings or are they deliberately following you around just for the mere opportunity to be heard online?!?!

I think they are kinfolk, but I wouldn't mess with em. 

• LOL! 1

Sitting at work bored as hell and thinking bout how can I get under @LOBOFAN84 skin and stumbled across calpreps.com 

Interesting it has Lobos beating everybody I put in except Allen...38-34

Northshore goes down 35-34

Katy loses 38-34

Westlake down 35-27

Has Lobos beating Cove 52-17

Would have put in LP but we already spank that a$$😀  @Pack007

• LOL! 3

10 hours ago, gtee2 said:

Sitting at work bored as hell and thinking bout how can I get under @LOBOFAN84 skin and stumbled across calpreps.com 

Interesting it has Lobos beating everybody I put in except Allen...38-34

Northshore goes down 35-34

Katy loses 38-34

Westlake down 35-27

Has Lobos beating Cove 52-17

Would have put in LP but we already spank that a$$😀  @Pack007

I’m starting to like FF more than you...😂😂. Ok, let me stop lying lol

• LOL! 2