3A Div 1 Bi-District: (10-0) Jefferson Bulldogs vs (6-3) Mineola Yellowjackets. Friday 11/16 Pine Tree 7:30pm

skyblueice04

Who wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Jefferson Bulldogs
    • Mineola Yellowjackets

8 hours ago, NoNoBadDawg said:

We just have depth. One of our DBs, Trace Smith, played receiver for the first time (that I remember) on Friday. Was the leading receiver for the night. Backup RB was a beast too, Tybo Williams. 2nd string QB was nursing a shoulder, but will be back this week.

Third string QB Lyrik Rawls played QB the entire second half and had a TD run 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

Hope you can do better than that or you don't stand a chance against Tatum,GW,WR 

Not worried about them, our coaches prepare the boys for one game at a time. Plus we're averaging 45-55 points a game. Only had 20 against MV but long as our defense show up as they have our offense will put up points.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mightyeagle said:

Hope you can do better than that or you don't stand a chance against Tatum,GW,WR 

Yall better worry about MV, don’t pay us no mind! We can beat Mineola by one and smash y’all 3 weeks later bc it sounds like y’all are a 1 man show anyway. 

• Thanks 1

I've got Jefferson in the regional final.......this game is only their first battle to get prepared for what could culminate in a fantastic run all the way to Jerry World. There will be some serious teams to dethrone along the way.  It all begins tonight with a bigtime win.  Jefferson will come out full throttle with guns ablazing......IMHO.  I'm following this team closely.