Round 1: Region 2, D11, 6-3 Daingerfield Tigers & D12, 6-3 Anderson-Shiro Fighting Owls. Thursday Nov. 15

MuleSlicks

On 11/10/2018 at 3:56 PM, FigNewton98 said:

I agree Newton Nation I don’t think Daingerfield has any idea what’s coming at them! Daingerfield is 1 and done!

you can only hope Daingerfield is one and done, because if not,,, Newton will get massacred by them Tigers when its that time, so yea i can see why you wish us to be one and done 

On 11/10/2018 at 12:45 PM, OLEMAN said:

Anyone know anything about Anderson-Shiro

Bunch of slow white kids that have not played anyone near as good as DF has.

Hey buddy,  how are you?   I retired this year.  Lost my wife last winter and almost died myself a couple of times from various reasons.  Just could not do the coaching thing anymore.  Hope your family is well.

On 11/12/2018 at 5:22 PM, BillyClydePuckett said:

Bunch of slow white kids that have not played anyone near as good as DF has.

Hey buddy,  how are you?   I retired this year.  Lost my wife last winter and almost died myself a couple of times from various reasons.  Just could not do the coaching thing anymore.  Hope your family is well.

IDK you but I hope your doing well

On 11/12/2018 at 8:14 AM, tigernationfan said:

you can only hope Daingerfield is one and done, because if not,,, Newton will get massacred by them Tigers when its that time, so yea i can see why you wish us to be one and done 

If Daingerfield is still around. I really think Daingerfield will get the win tonight but will lose Thanksgiving Weekend to Harmony because Harmony is more disciplined but if u make it to play your Daddy (Newton) we will beat them Tigers by 40 plus and the Daingerfield Faithful will be exiting early at halftime! 😂😂😂

42 minutes ago, FigNewton98 said:

If Daingerfield is still around. I really think Daingerfield will get the win tonight but will lose Thanksgiving Weekend to Harmony because Harmony is more disciplined but if u make it to play your Daddy (Newton) we will beat them Tigers by 40 plus and the Daingerfield Faithful will be exiting early at halftime! 😂😂😂

You're far from our daddy. You're like our illegitimate stepson we really don't like...