GILMER Vs SUNNYVALE

Sportsguru02

Gilmer vs Sunnyvale  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2018 at 01:30 AM

Just now, ETxFB299 said:

I will go with Sunnyvale in this one.  Gilmer played a tough schedule but didn’t compete!  It’s not like the games were really close.  

What game we didn’t compete in besides Carthage and Pitt if we had y’all schedule we would of prolly be undefeated as well or two losses 

2 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

What game we didn’t compete in besides Carthage and Pitt if we had y’all schedule we would of prolly be undefeated as well or two losses 

Barely beating Spring Hill isn’t really competing. Just saying....not looking for an argument. 

And stop mentioning everyone else’s schedule.  

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Man it was a down pour and y’all barley beating brownsboro is a good win lol and man Spring Hill would of beat y’all 

We’re not talking about our schedule.  You are the one mentioning everyone else’s schedule.  Y’all aren’t the same team you’ve been.  It’s ok to be 4-6 lol.  At least you got in.  

2 minutes ago, ETxFB299 said:

Barely beating Spring Hill isn’t really competing. Just saying....not looking for an argument. 

And stop mentioning everyone else’s schedule.  

Yea because it don’t matter don’t get me wrong for our standards we #### but for teams like y’all we are accomplished lol

2 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Yea because it don’t matter don’t get me wrong for our standards we #### but for teams like y’all we are accomplished lol

Y’all beat up on us these past 3 years.  Definitely glad y’all are off the schedule.  But, I still think Sunnyvale is the better team in this game.  

Gilmer didn’t compete well this season.  I mean y’all said it for yourself 4 weeks ago when y’all wanted the coach fired. 

1 minute ago, ETxFB299 said:

Y’all beat up on us these past 3 years.  Definitely glad y’all are off the schedule.  But, I still think Sunnyvale is the better team in this game.  

Gilmer didn’t compete well this season.  I mean y’all said it for yourself 4 weeks ago when y’all wanted the coach fired. 

Hey we competed just not to our standards all I’m saying is ur basically going off of records with ur pick so yea schedules would have to play a part in that but I respect ur opinion and u might be right at the end of the day 

8 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Hey we competed just not to our standards all I’m saying is ur basically going off of records with ur pick so yea schedules would have to play a part in that but I respect ur opinion and u might be right at the end of the day 

I’m not really going off records. I’m going off of scores of teams that you’ve played   I’ve seen y’all play a lot in the past and I would stand by my comment of y’all didn’t compete this year. I think y’all will fix it.  You seem to have a good staff.  Can’t win them all every year! There are several schools in east Texas that would love to have yalls coaches.

Spring Hill W (20-18)

Pittsburg L (48-15)

Liberty Eylau L (54-42)

Carthage L (66-14)

Finishing the season on a 3 game losing streak will be hard to overcome when going against an undefeated team.  Doesn’t matter how soft you think their schedule may have been. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ETxFB299 said:

I’m not really going off records. I’m going off of scores of teams that you’ve played   I’ve seen y’all play a lot in the past and I would stand by my comment of y’all didn’t compete this year. I think y’all will fix it.  You seem to have a good staff.  Can’t win them all every year!

Spring Hill W (20-18)

Pittsburg L (48-15)

Liberty Eylau L (54-42)

Carthage L (66-14)

In every game we never played with a fully loaded weapon but the LE game and we controled game until the 4th and bad coaching is some part but like i said Sunnyvale wouldn’t beat anyone on here just like us but hey we shall see 

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, ETxFB299 said:

I’m not really going off records. I’m going off of scores of teams that you’ve played   I’ve seen y’all play a lot in the past and I would stand by my comment of y’all didn’t compete this year. I think y’all will fix it.  You seem to have a good staff.  Can’t win them all every year! There are several schools in east Texas that would love to have yalls coaches.

Spring Hill W (20-18)

Pittsburg L (48-15)

Liberty Eylau L (54-42)

Carthage L (66-14)

Finishing the season on a 3 game losing streak will be hard to overcome when going against an undefeated team.  Doesn’t matter how soft you think their schedule may have been. 

U sound crazy that don’t make any sense if u think it don’t matter who u have played 

U sound crazy that don’t make any sense if u think it don’t matter who u have played 

How is that crazy?   I may be wrong but I just think it will be hard to beat them.  A 3 game losing streak is tough to overcome when going into the playoffs!  

I think you sound crazy when you blame Gilmer’s problems on coaching!  Aren’t most of these the same guys that led you to the promised land? 

1 minute ago, ETxFB299 said:

How is that crazy?   I may be wrong but I just think it will be hard to beat them.  A 3 game losing streak is tough to overcome when going into the playoffs!  

I think you sound crazy when you blame Gilmer’s problems on coaching!  Aren’t most of these the same guys that led you to the promised land? 

No the mAin coaches are gone new DB coach new offensives line coach new Lb coach new WR coach etc yea some was on the staff but wasn’t the head guys 

No the mAin coaches are gone new DB coach new offensives line coach new Lb coach new WR coach etc yea some was on the staff but wasn’t the head guys 

Looks like they need new English teachers as well.  Good luck man!  Go Raiders! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

In every game we never played with a fully loaded weapon but the LE game and we controled game until the 4th and bad coaching is some part but like i said Sunnyvale wouldn’t beat anyone on here just like us but hey we shall see 

Are you joking, L-E dominated the third quarter and took the lead for good. Gilmer kept fighting, but the Buckeye's defense was helpless against the Leopards' speed.

• Like 3
  • LOL! 1