GILMER Vs SUNNYVALE

Sportsguru02

Gilmer vs Sunnyvale  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2018 at 01:30 AM

7 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Man Sunnyvale don’t have the horses LE has either so try again 

If you cant stop LE behind their faulty offensive line, Gilmer dang sure wont stop whoever is running for Sunnyvale behind a established line. come on now. It starts up front. You and I could run all over that defense. plenty of teams dont have LE speed. Hasn't stopped none of them from running all over Gilmer this year buddy

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Tatum is led by upper classman with some soph sprinkled in they aren’t doing the heavy lifting so try again 

I think Tatum has 10/11 Seniors on the whole roster.

If I'm not mistaken they are starting 6 sophomores and 4 freshman on one side of the ball or the other.

I could be wrong though.

@Eagle4Life

@Tatum_DirtyBird

1 minute ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I know for fact now they have 3 freshman on the varsity boyd,Fite and Malone but I would like to see see them play Carthage and etc no way 

What does Carthage have to do with anything?

Carthage isn't in your District.

Gilmer should have been starting 6-8 Sophomores this year if the were going to go 1-3 in District. You don't go 1-3 in District with a bunch of Seniors if you have a stud group of Sophomores. That is just not smart.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, playactionpass39 said:

What does Carthage have to do with anything?

Carthage isn't in your District.

Gilmer should have been starting 6-8 Sophomores this year if the were going to go 1-3 in District. You don't go 1-3 in District with a bunch of Seniors if you have a stud group of Sophomores. That is just not smart.

Hahaha who u think Tatum would have beat nobody lol they played two 4a schools and got beat 

1 minute ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Hahaha who u think Tatum would have beat nobody lol they played two 4a schools and got beat 

Yet they went 5-1 in the DISTRICT and were 1 point away from being undefeated in DISTRICT playing all those Sophomores and Freshman.

Let me spell it out for you,...... you don't lose with Seniors, especially when the underclassmen are better.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

Yet they went 5-1 in the DISTRICT and were 1 point away from being undefeated in DISTRICT playing all those Sophomores and Freshman.

Let me spell it out for you,...... you don't lose with Seniors, especially when the underclassmen are better.

Man put us in that district but hey I’m done talking about it because ur team is just great lol

3 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

They are loaded but u can’t have soph carry a varsity team when it’s their first yr to play not team in the state of Texas can do that 

PG started 11 or more soph three years back. Those kids won it all last year and should have the year before.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

No they ain’t Wes they maybe have 4 and Malone start at safety but number 55 anchor the defense 

Starters

Offense

2 Freshmen WRs

2 Sophomore RBs

DEFENSE

1 Freshman S

1 Freshman DL*

2 Sophomore DBs

2 Sophomore LBs

1 Sophomore DL*

* depending on package 

That should be pretty accurate  

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Starters

Offense

2 Freshmen WRs

2 Sophomore RBs

DEFENSE

1 Freshman S

1 Freshman DL*

2 Sophomore DBs

2 Sophomore LBs

1 Sophomore DL*

* depending on package 

That should be pretty accurate  

Thanks @Tatum_DirtyBird

This dude obviously doesn't get it. He thinks you should play a bunch of average Seniors when you have a stud Sophomore class.

1 minute ago, playactionpass39 said:

Thanks @Tatum_DirtyBird

This dude obviously doesn't get it. He thinks you should play a bunch of average Seniors when you have a stud Sophomore class.

I never said that I’m saying we are playing with a lot of soph and freshman and dealing with injuries on top of that u see when Tatum QB got hurt see how that effected them 

18 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Man put us in that district but hey I’m done talking about it because ur team is just great lol

I can’t see Gilmer beating Tatum or Gladewater this year.  West Rusk would’ve probably gave you fits as well.   

Never thought I’d see the day when a Gilmer fan was begging to be in 3A!