🗳️ The official 2020 Election thread

Mr. P

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

You pooped mine first; but whatev... just keep it Real!😜

Exactly you got pooped on then pooped back then quote me on it what the hell... every post I've made on this topic has gotten pooped on.... I keep getting notified about reactions to my post and its ppl slinging poop who cares..... I figured if I got pooped on return the favor

• Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

I got pooped on so I pooped back but I never start slinging poop like most of you.... ppl throw poop then get soft when you do it back #weak 

Screamer & Centex seem to have unlimited supplies of poop... mos of mine are either “laughing” or “thanks,”or “like”....

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

Screamer & Centex seem to have unlimited supplies of poop... mos of mine are either “laughing” or “thanks,”or “like”....

That's why I stay off this topic cause good ppl get judged on here for their opinions so....

35 minutes ago, JETT said:

LOLi guess I'm the only person who reads ppl post. I never use the :poop: emoji.... shows me your credibility ✌️ out

:pino:I know for a fact that's a lie right there ..... you have used several on my posts, along with CENTEX ....

10 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

CENTEX uses all of his on my posts thinking I am the one that always :poop: his posts ....

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Great Idea! Colmes???

I don't know why they set them up anonymous to begin with ... my guess is that the overwhelming majority of people would prefer if they could see who is pooping or cheering them on ...

Edited by KirtFalcon

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That’s cause dem dare Screamer & Centex be full of poop  :rofl:

• Thanks 1

Meanwhile, back on topic.  Honestly, we’re nearing the end of the Republican Party.  Young folks are being taught it’s better to receive than to give.  Why work when someone else can work and you get part of their pay.  Those two sentences are (barely) exaggerated, but it points out the problem.  You can argue, gripe, call me an idiot, but I just don’t see Conservatives ever winning again (until it’s so bad no one can fix it).  To put it in a simple analogy - Say everyone has to go thru a door, & it cost $10.  Liberals have been convinced there are two doors.  The 1 that cost $10, and the other, you get $10.  Repubs/Conservatives, can’t beat that.   

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2018-elections/2018/11/11/latinos-could-turn-texas-blue-2020-enthusiasm-holds-say

7 hours ago, JETT said:

You wanna talk about :poop: on post look how many have on mine! Do I care 

.animated_1542127663733_330237883794971.gif

Best president ever!!!!!!!!!

I wish Michelle would run or oprah kick trump to the curve like he does everybody else....

He's a democrat all right, and a liar.  Not a single "business owner" would claim Obama was the best President.  He was the worst for business, and he surely wasn't good for the people.  

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

Meanwhile, back on topic.  Honestly, we’re nearing the end of the Republican Party.  Young folks are being taught it’s better to receive than to give.  Why work when someone else can work and you get part of their pay.  Those two sentences are (barely) exaggerated, but it points out the problem.  You can argue, gripe, call me an idiot, but I just don’t see Conservatives ever winning again (until it’s so bad no one can fix it).  To put it in a simple analogy - Say everyone has to go thru a door, & it cost $10.  Liberals have been convinced there are two doors.  The 1 that cost $10, and the other, you get $10.  Repubs/Conservatives, can’t beat that.   

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2018-elections/2018/11/11/latinos-could-turn-texas-blue-2020-enthusiasm-holds-say

They'll start changing their tune once they wake up, and their parents aren't there to support them anymore.  That's the problem with that generation.  They didn't have to work for what they had, because their parents gave them everything.  Once they're not living in their parents basement anymore they'll find out how the real world works.  I've had to work for everything I have.   I know I had a savings account to go on a mission for my church, but I don't know where that money went, because my parents only gave me $50, some groceries, a iron skillet, and co-signed loans for cars after I was 18.  

• Thanks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 🗳️ The official 2020 Election thread