Kilgore (3-7) vs Midlothian Heritage (9-1)

KDOGS95

I'm seeing that MH defense is not very good. Athens rushed for 539 yds la Vega rushed for 427 yds. MH offense is the gauntlet for Kilgore if Kilgore's offense can hang onto the ball and play keep away then I will give them a punchers chance. But these are IF'S and big ones. We shall see weirder things have happened before.

43 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

I'm seeing that MH defense is not very good. Athens rushed for 539 yds la Vega rushed for 427 yds. MH offense is the gauntlet for Kilgore if Kilgore's offense can hang onto the ball and play keep away then I will give them a punchers chance. But these are IF'S and big ones. We shall see weirder things have happened before.

They also scored 68 point on Athens.  

48 minutes ago, DTrump said:

MH has one of the better QB's in the state. He put up video game numbers last year. I think a 3 year starter. Can flat out wing it!

Meh, not impressed with him. Ol’ boy got any threat of pressure on him from the defense and he just chunks the ball. I’ve seen him in person and would MUCH rather have your boy Hall last year from HHS.

1 hour ago, WhoamI97539 said:

It's more than likely a rd 3 matchup MH vs Carthage. Once Kilgore gets ousted I'm gonna ban wagon on our fellow district mate C-Dawgs all the way to Jerry's House!!

Lots of football to play before Jerry's House, we shall see what happens!