MuleSlicks

Harmony vs Daingerfield  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Red Eagles
    • Blue Tigers

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

Thought we was boys? Damn

naw had sleep apnea. Had to be put on a cpap. Bro n law wasn’t lying. 7 wrecks in 8 months. Last one shoulda killed me but Nature Boy is so bad I walked outta the hospital like it wasn’t $hit. Muscles to big my man lol

I think our other bro-in-law is putting a roll cage in his new Nissan Altima (2 door). 

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

It’s that meth kickin’ In. Plus they drinking Mountain Dew by the damn gallon. 

Yeah they don't meth around in pewitt land.hopefully some of them boys borrowed the pipe from their uncle's for the game tonight. They are gonna need a little extra push tonight.

10 minutes ago, HTaylor said:

DF has too much speed, but very little discipline. DF wins despite all their mistakes

That's exactly what those Jefferson boys used to say when Harmony was in their District. Eagles wore em out dang near every year...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Pax said:

Pretty close matchup here.  Both teams from district on are scoring right around 50 per game.  Slightly more for Daingerfield.  When you're averaging this much, you've got a good offense.  I think DF might run it up a bit more than Harmony does, but still.  Pretty even on the offensive side.  Daingerfield scores about 25.1 points more than the defense they are playing gives up on average.  Harmony is a +22.7 points there.  Defensively, Harmony has a bigger advantage.  Again, from district on Harmony is holding teams to 20.2 fewer points than those offenses normally score on average while DF is holding teams to 7.7 fewer points.  I'll take Harmony 42-35, though Harmony has only played one team with a scoring average like DF has (Troup), and they held them to just 14.  I bet DF brings a game though.

Harmony runs the Wing-t They run it well and are very physical. Reminds me of your Gunter tigers pax. They’ve fared well vs daingerfirld two yrs in a row now. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, wingtveer said:

Harmony runs the Wing-t They run it well and are very physical. Reminds me of your Gunter tigers pax. They’ve fared well vs daingerfirld two yrs in a row now. 

Yall aren't the caliber of Gunter. That's just a fact that your playoff resume shows. Yall don't usually make it out of rd 2 if I'm not mistaken.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Yall aren't the caliber of Gunter. That's just a fact that your playoff resume shows. Yall don't usually make it out of rd 2 if I'm not mistaken.

Correct. Harmony has been to the 3rd round once in the history of the program. They have been banging on the door the last couple of years. This should be the year they bust through it. Should be a good one!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

I’m not from harmony. Just a fan of the wing- t.  I will be pulling for the eagles. I have seen Gunter play quite a few times. I guess we will see next week won’t we ?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, wingtveer said:

I’m not from harmony. Just a fan of the wing- t.  I will be pulling for the eagles. I have seen Gunter play quite a few times. I guess we will see next week won’t we ?

That we will... I'm not saying their not good. Just inconsistent come playoff time js

• Like 1
  • Stinks 2

Anybody who comes sits on the poor pitiful visitor (I’ll bring the Coca Cola, Eagle will supply the flask, and Easy will bring the cups) will at least be well hydrated while those big bad Tigers beat us. I guarantee we’ll have more fun on our side.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Anybody who comes sits on the poor pitiful visitor (I’ll bring the Coca Cola, Eagle will supply the flask, and Easy will bring the cups) will at least be well hydrated while those big bad Tigers beat us. I guarantee we’ll have more fun on our side.

I'll just post up with yall then. I'll get the best of both worlds 

• Stinks 1