Round 2 Harmony vs Daingerfield

MuleSlicks

Harmony vs Daingerfield  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Red Eagles
    • Blue Tigers

2 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Or did the Eagles not schedule the Wildcats?

I thought they spanked Waskom the last 2 years. Correct me if I'm wrong.  Harmony definitely isn't scared of Waskom. After seeing that Waskom spanked Daingerfield this year,  the Tigers are in trouble. 

11 minutes ago, eagle34 said:

I thought they spanked Waskom the last 2 years. Correct me if I'm wrong.  Harmony definitely isn't scared of Waskom. After seeing that Waskom spanked Daingerfield this year,  the Tigers are in trouble. 

You’re in for a ride awakening come Friday. 

12 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

You’re in for a ride awakening come Friday. 

They think because we lost to yall that we're already beat by them smdh. Dfield didn't play well thay game. To many people THINK because someone looses that they don't learn from that. Which shows their lack of football knowledge. We might as well not even show up and save the diesel 

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

Just a lil smack talk with JJ. And yes, gotta play whoever comes across your schedule, I know. And to y'alls credit, yall won. 

Well by dad gummit !!!   They ain't gonna win this week.  Tigers are going to beat them like I did that red headed step child of mine.  Better get those round balls ready Harmony.

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

They think because we lost to yall that we're already beat by them smdh. Dfield didn't play well thay game. To many people THINK because someone looses that they don't learn from that. Which shows their lack of football knowledge. We might as well not even show up and save the diesel 

I believe y’all will win this game but don't act like DF played bad against Waskom....we beat y’all like a rented mule!

• LOL! 1

30 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I wouldn't miss that if my kid was being born

Coming in 2nd in yalls district is actually the best route. The 2nd seed has a way better chance in making it to the 4th round. Waskom wins districts being they’re the best team, yet they get the short end of the stick and hardest 3rd round game (being that they make it). 

13 minutes ago, BiggieSmalls said:

Coming in 2nd in yalls district is actually the best route. The 2nd seed has a way better chance in making it to the 4th round. Waskom wins districts being they’re the best team, yet they get the short end of the stick and hardest 3rd round game (being that they make it). 

You are correct with most of what you said