Round 2 Harmony vs Daingerfield

MuleSlicks

Harmony vs Daingerfield  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Red Eagles
    • Blue Tigers

8 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

1. Dainferfield357 business on McReynolds St. will skyrocket.

2. ETF, tigernation, & Muley will need to be put on suicide watch.

3. Nelson will need some bodyguards.

Naaa, I'll just poop in the bleachers before I leave. Key some cars, and tinkle on some tires on the way out. 

2 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Back to this game. I'm pulling for DF but man the way y'all's d looked against us has me worried.

I wasn't there for that game unfortunately so I can't give a reason why we lost like that. I'm not even saying yall wasn't the best team. I don't feel like we showed up to play obviously. I've seen our D be ferocious against the run. I have seen our secondary be an issue at times tho. If we "show up" then we will win imo. If we don't it'll be a long afternoon. We just need to be consistent and well.be fine for a.few more weeks.

1 minute ago, Newton2003 said:

We will be waiting 

Maybe next year. They won’t make it past Harmony. Personally I hope they do make it to y’all. Dfield has terrific athletes but are a little yappy. Y’all athletes are a whole different animal but play and act like men. Be nice to see Newton out on a clinic for Tigernation. 

5 minutes ago, Pewittbrahma said:

Maybe next year. They won’t make it past Harmony. Personally I hope they do make it to y’all. Dfield has terrific athletes but are a little yappy. Y’all athletes are a whole different animal but play and act like men. Be nice to see Newton out on a clinic for Tigernation. 

You didn’t even get to see the full Newton team. Come check them out with the 3 guys that were missing against your team last week. They do a a lot of damage and take a big load off of Barlow. T. Brown is something special to watch. He’ll have you in Aww just as Barlow and Foster did. 

33 minutes ago, Robhollow84 said:

Hopes, hoping you get a good seat at Jerrys World to watch Newton lol

if im in the seat and Newton is playing its because Daingerfield is the opponent , and that aint happening because we are both Region 3. so but I will still be there watching Daingerfield play somebody  🤣

27 minutes ago, 09statechamps said:

Kinda like the one we and Newton put on y’all?

It’s gonna be worse cause y’all are so cocky. You won’t know what to do. I hope their coach knows yalls rep so he will keep Barlow an company in past the 3rd quarter at least. Drop a 100 on ya. 

52 minutes ago, Pewittbrahma said:

It’s gonna be worse cause y’all are so cocky. You won’t know what to do. I hope their coach knows yalls rep so he will keep Barlow an company in past the 3rd quarter at least. Drop a 100 on ya. 

You're calling us cocky? Lmmfao

Shut up you inbred heifer

10 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

You're calling us cocky? Lmmfao

Shut up you inbred heifer

At least you spelled inbred correct this time. You’ve got to expand your horizons when it comes to put downs. Inbred and gomer are over used. Hell yeah Dfield is cocky. Even during years when there’s nothing to be cocky about. Your pretty steady but the rest of these Tiger posters will be calling for Nelson’s head by 5:00 PM Friday. 

2 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

if im in the seat and Newton is playing its because Daingerfield is the opponent , and that aint happening because we are both Region 3. so but I will still be there watching Daingerfield play somebody  🤣

Now you have went past hopin straight into dreaming lmao, maybe they will give ya medal for makin it to the fourth round for your “ BIG” trophy case