Round 2 Harmony vs Daingerfield

MuleSlicks

Harmony vs Daingerfield  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Red Eagles
    • Blue Tigers

9 hours ago, Robhollow84 said:

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family, friends and great food but come Friday evening, may the 🏈 fly!

Or in my Eagles situation, may the 🏈 run through holes as wide as the Sabine River.

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Or in my Eagles situation, may the 🏈 run through holes as wide as the Sabine River.

I hear ya Stoney....I’ll be there on that visitors side watching those eagles churn out ydg and nibbling on that turkey leg I’m gonna smuggle  in there. 

• Like 1

I know it’s Thanksgiving but can someone swing by the Dfield gym and turn the thermostat up to around 68 degrees. That gym needs to be nice and cozy come Monday’s first basketball crisp. I’d volunteer. Before anyone can say it ours has been cozy since last Monday. Don’t want those Tigers to pull a hammy in a cold gym. Happy Thanksgiving fellas. 

16 minutes ago, Pewittbrahma said:

Nature Boy invited or is he on exile island? He wanted me to ask. If not he’ll have to go to the home side with the sdc parolees. 

Maybe if we get enough degenerates on our side, maybe we can at least win the coin toss. 😎

Hope everyone has a safe trip to the game and back home.  Win or lose these boys are ready to leave it all on the field. We as fans can banter and talk all the trash, which makes for a fun week but at the end of the day its up to the players to prove the point . See yall at the game. ..still talking my trash lol. .let's go Tigers

image.jpeg

Since you guys want to wrestle, Im bringing my body gaurd.  Dont, I SAY DONT, bend over in front of him.

Eagles are going to get a whippin today.   Tigers gonna make them throw up all that turkey and sweettatters.  Praying for a safe, injury free contest.

Safe travel  everyone.